W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Jun 6, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #3,376 of 3,914
XXL Freshman Cyphers:

Vs

"a bunch of nobodies" cypher :xf_eek:

First dude reminds me of Em with his self defamation, pretty fun to listen. The rest are just ooooooh weee!

Jun 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #3,377 of 3,914
smh augusts verse >>>>>> everyone

jon conners verse was coo....might check out his projects 

why troy ave always counting money like he killa cam

heard part of lil bibbys verse when he was at sways

ty$ and rhq confirmed woat 

lil durk cant speak on the mic correctly 

also that 3rd beat whewwww

Jun 12, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #3,378 of 3,914
Hey, old friends, well, it's been awhile since I've posted, and I'm hoping y'all wont be mad at me for disappearing for so many months, but, such is my life, what with all my mental illnesses and such, in any case, hoping some of you found any new stuff since I last spoke on here

Jun 12, 2014 at 12:27 AM Post #3,379 of 3,914
Hey, old friends, well, it's been awhile since I've posted, and I'm hoping y'all wont be mad at me for disappearing for so many months, but, such is my life, what with all my mental illnesses and such, in any case, hoping some of you found any new stuff since I last spoke on here

^
WHO IS YOU!!!
confused.gif

Or should i say who am i???
ph34r.gif
Been on lurker mode/mood of late as well cuz of trips and stuff so.....

Good to see you are still hanging strong meng, sucks to hear about the mental illness thang cuz that ish can be serious. But good to see you posting again. :  )

Anyone tried the new 50 Cent album??? LMAO
triportsad.gif

Linkin Parky???

Psy??? : P

YEAS YEAS YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Jun 12, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #3,380 of 3,914
You guys not in the mood for any of that gangsta south flavor, huh? Been a while...

^
WHO IS YOU!!!
confused.gif

Or should i say who am i???
ph34r.gif

Good to see you are still hanging strong meng, sucks to hear about the mental illness thang cuz that ish can be serious. But good to see you posting again. :  )

Lazy McWhiskey in the bulding... 
cool.gif

Jun 12, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #3,381 of 3,914
  You guys not in the mood for any of that gangsta south flavor, huh? Been a while...

Lazy McWhiskey in the bulding... 
cool.gif

^
Meh never been into gangsta' rappity hippity hoppity tbh. Not really my style/ can't really relate, but is fun once in a while i guess, hurrr hurrr hurrrrrrrrrrr better recognize if you knowhatimeng. :wink:

1st one to get/give me the answer that "herrr herrr herrrr" line wins a cheapo iem from me.
ksc75smile.gif

Never lazy, just lurk HARDDDDDDDDDDDD AND DEEP!!!

Jun 12, 2014 at 12:42 AM Post #3,382 of 3,914

^
Meh never been into gangsta' rappity hippity hoppity tbh. Not really my style/ can't really relate, but is fun once in a while i guess, hurrr hurrr hurrrrrrrrrrr better recognize if you knowhatimeng. :wink:

1st one to get/give me the answer that "herrr herrr herrrr" line wins a cheapo iem from me.
ksc75smile.gif

Never lazy, just lurk HARDDDDDDDDDDDD AND DEEP!!!

Ha! You were bobbin' your head wit all dat dope ish I was postin', doe! LOL

Jun 12, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #3,387 of 3,914
  Looooong time ago... I was giving you a taste of the south....

^
Yeah i remember was just trollin' ya'. BUT you do know i DON'T EVER look into ish you mofos be posting here right???
biggrin.gif

Can probably say the same for the stuff i post as well for ya'll.
tongue.gif

But for reals for reals dat WA$$UP practice vid is mad legit yo'.

edit: oh btw how are those Sony H3 hanging for ya'???

Still mad in love with them i see. :  )

edit2: Just skip to 3.07
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 12, 2014 at 1:06 AM Post #3,388 of 3,914

^
WHO IS YOU!!! :confused:
Or should i say who am i??? :ph34r:

Anyone tried the new 50 Cent album??? LMAO :triportsad:

Linkin Parky???

Psy??? : P

YEAS YEAS YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Yeah, it's been more or less a roller-coaster that I dont think anyone would want to ride...
in any case, I found this new kid a whiiile back (I'm talking a month or so ago) and his schiit was pretty alright,
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
I liked this one, its got some nice flow and premise

Jun 12, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #3,389 of 3,914
Yeah, it's been more or less a roller-coaster that I dont think anyone would want to ride...
in any case, I found this new kid a whiiile back (I'm talking a month or so ago) and his schiit was pretty alright,I liked this one, its got some nice flow and premise

^
Just go listen to some kpop meng, THAT WILL FO' SHO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY!!!
tongue.gif

i am sure you will be the most popular kid on the block/school/crib, etc etc etc in no tyme on dat kpop.

Promise!!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back