W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
May 21, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #3,361 of 3,914
  MV is too artsy, the practice vid captures a better feel IMO

FTR, I don't slack, I didn't really expect one verse from Canibus would shut the place down lol

^
LMAO even the dance practice vid is TOO ARTSY!!! I WANT MO' SLOOTYNESS!!! :wink:

Just the name Canibus these days make people run tbh, and not for good reasons as well.
ph34r.gif

Need i link dat jimmy protection MV???
triportsad.gif

DAMN KOREAN HIP HOP IS SOOOOO DEAD OF LATE!!! GRRR. Not really excited about Lupes new album, but it more excited for Logics debut album tbh.

Oh and can't wait for Run the jewels 2 later this year. HYPED!!!

May 22, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #3,364 of 3,914
  You guys still collectin' gears?

^
Does it ever stop???
rolleyes.gif

But have slimmed down quite a bit with only many many budget-fi heavy weights in my collection.
ksc75smile.gif

Headphone wise i am pretty much done due to my custom modded T50RPs, so just need to upgrade my portable source and maybe someday i can finally settle on a set of $150 to $200 iem that to me are worth every penny. All the $100 and over gears i have owned has been sold off cuz none really felt like they are worth it to me. : O

On that note NEVER SETTLE AND DEMAND ONLY DA' BEST OF DA' BEST, NO COMPROMISE!!!

How are you doing on the gear front, threw in your towel or is trying to get back into it from a long hiatus??? Or neither....
ph34r.gif

You selling those Sony EX1000s of yours btw. :wink:

May 23, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #3,367 of 3,914
  You guys still collectin' gears?

why did you guys went about collecting headphones? I prefer hard research and testing to find the right one that fits my preferences. I still have my HE-500 and Compass 384 from a year ago. 0.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVNqSNGwKsg

I don't really like oldskool rap, but this guy's flow is insane...

I don't think there is such a thing as old school "rap" anymore. Roughly ~10 years ago, actual old school rap can be described as rapping simplistic rhymes which was common in the mid to early 80's. For some reason, some of the more pop rappers today are rapping similarly although more akin to a special ed poetry class. If you are saying 90's rap is old school however... 0.o

May 24, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #3,368 of 3,914
  why did you guys went about collecting headphones? I prefer hard research and testing to find the right one that fits my preferences. I still have my HE-500 and Compass 384 from a year ago. 0.0

I don't think there is such a thing as old school "rap" anymore. Roughly ~10 years ago, actual old school rap can be described as rapping simplistic rhymes which was common in the mid to early 80's. For some reason, some of the more pop rappers today are rapping similarly although more akin to a special ed poetry class. If you are saying 90's rap is old school however... 0.o

Well, this song has released 22 years ago, so that's pretty oldskool to me...

May 24, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #3,369 of 3,914
Just cuz something is old doesn't mean its old school. Insert his verse into one of those Strangulation cyphers, it can more than hold its own.

May 27, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #3,370 of 3,914
the only rapper I liked out of XXL's freshman for 2014

all 3 of these MCs need to drop an album quick as they are a "dying breed"

May 27, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #3,371 of 3,914

You know, we don't randomly buy gears rofl. We all do our research before buying.

Edit: typed years instead of gears.

May 31, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #3,375 of 3,914

Ty Dolla $ign had the best freestyle

tongue.gif

Opens with the 2 most original and best lines ever concocted in hip-hop's 40 year history. Insta-classic freestyle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back