W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 26, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #2,206 of 3,914
Quote:
Should link entire feud...

Sup Twinkie, I will be coming to Vancouver on the 5th. Phuck its hard to find a place.

Anyhow... phuck asianjunkie. Phuck international listeners blogging about this beef, when they don't even know jack about KHH. Can't stand losers who has to rely on some translations then whines and b!tches on his/her blog.

As much as I hate Swings, I am glad he called out on phaggy rappers wearing smokey makes ups n shiz.

No one will be able to achieve what Swings did for KHH in matter of days. Nobody.

^Yeppp you should link it, already linked the soompi thread/ Asianjunkie article, my sources has been depleted.
ksc75smile.gif

Oh lookie what we have here, maybe Kami can join in and you lovely Canadian can have a 3 way................................... hip hop discussion going.
wink_face.gif

100% agreed SSSSwingz by being a ****** has single handedly bought the fire/ heart back to the Korean hip hip scene and is giving it even more mainstream exposure. It's a win win tbh.

Not a fan of his music but after watching Show Me The Money 2, i got a new sense of respect for the dood. He is a great performer and knows how to milk ever minute out of his exposure.

Aug 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #2,207 of 3,914
Quote:
Oh lookie what we have here, maybe Kami can join in and you lovely Canadian can have a 3 way...................................

Yeah let's screw. 

Bok Choi go to Headphone Bar when you get the chance. Nothing fancy like what you have, but at least they have stuff there for you to try all the time (for examples the KEFs that cardboard troll lusts so deeply for). Or go shoot craps, it's fine either way.

Aug 26, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #2,208 of 3,914
Quote:
Yeah let's screw. 

Bok Choi go to Headphone Bar when you get the chance. Nothing fancy like what you have, but at least they have stuff there for you to try all the time (for examples the KEFs that cardboard troll lusts so deeply for). Or go shoot craps, it's fine either way.

CAN I JOIN PLEASSSSSSSSSSE!!!
.... i promise i won't be anal.
evil_smiley.gif

Unlike someone. hoho

Aug 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #2,209 of 3,914
Quote:
CAN I JOIN PLEASSSSSSSSSSE!!!
... i promise i won't be anal.
evil_smiley.gif

Unlike someone. hoho

How about instead of suggesting me, you get in on that. Don't use me as a scapegoat in the things you desire.

Aug 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #2,212 of 3,914
Quote:
that album is meh

Yeppp have the same feelings, Kanye is wayyyy too overrated TBH. 
beerchug.gif
Peaked since his 1st couple of albums, has been nothing but sub par since 808s. I guess you can argue his production has gotten better/ more versatile but even that is debatable.  i guess i am just a hater though.
gs1000.gif

One could say the same for you beloved Em.

Aug 26, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #2,213 of 3,914
You always bring up em, I think you have a crush on him

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #2,214 of 3,914
I nearly forgot about this. Classic. Notice no need for them cusswords or nuthin like all the weako's have to use these days to fill in their lame rhymes..

SF maybe you should "go to work" on getting some more classics.

Kool Moe Dee " I Go To Work "

Back in the early days

"Death Blow" ( LL COOL J Diss ) Interesting history bio there at this link about their beefs with each other. lol  Something like 6 songs or so between them.

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #2,216 of 3,914
Quote:
I nearly forgot about this. Classic. Notice no need for them cusswords or nuthin like all the weako's have to use these days to fill in their lame rhymes..

^ BWAHAHAHAHAHA at least contemporary acts doesn't need a custercrap of robots, evil villains, guns, half naked women and ninjas in order to convey a message across in a MV.
tongue.gif

ish was embarrassing.
ph34r.gif

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #2,217 of 3,914
here's Kool Moe Dee's earlier band. ( Old School )

Treacherous Three "New Rap Language"    wowza

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #2,218 of 3,914
I can tell you aren't a Dr Who fan there SF... Obvious rubber suits with exposed zippers and cheepnis is where it's at!

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #2,219 of 3,914
I never really saw anything wrong with cussing especially it has been part of the environment growing up for the artist and since music is a self-expression, it is fair game imo. Like TI said when Oprah had the thing going with getting "n-word, b-word and hoes" to stop being part of the spoken language, "Sorry Oprah but n-words, b-word and hoes exist."

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #2,220 of 3,914
Quote:

Back in the early days

"Death Blow" ( LL COOL J Diss ) Interesting history bio there at this link about their beefs with each other. lol  Something like 6 songs or so between them.

This is all i got
frown.gif
  which matches the theme/ lyrical content of your MV. Been posted already but.... oldie still a goodie.

LL is still alive and kicking so it ain't THAT dusty i guess.....
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
I can tell you aren't a Dr Who fan there SF... Obvious rubber suits with exposed zippers and cheepnis is where it's at!

I try not to judge............. much, whatever gets you off nick.  Different strokes for different folks is what i always say.
wink.gif

Stumbled onto Fu-ten a longgg while back and think someone might have posted but i forgot. Think they did a feature for an American artist was how i bumped into their stuff, but i can't find any of their feature tracks, oh well....

... this is the dustiest as i got. 
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back