W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #2,193 of 3,914
yikes just looked up the plastic surgery pics before and afters.
 ( of course after searching SNSD since i had no clue. Though that was an amp or something )

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #2,194 of 3,914
Quote:
yikes just looked up the plastic surgery pics before and afters.
 ( of course after searching SNSD since i had no clue. Though that was an amp or something )

Some of them are shopped. Not saying they haven't gotten it (they have like everyone else, and it's pretty meaningless), just saying some of the leaked photos are shopped.

That's more for the Asian thread....we must leave the cardboard alone with his dust.

Aug 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #2,195 of 3,914
Quote:
That's so yaoi, GIVE US BACK TIFFANY!!!!

Quote:
You go bully TMAC about making SNSD September then. I'm taking no part in that.

^ MEOWWWWWWW!!!

... it's alright gias there is plenty of Masta' Troll to go around, no need to fight. HE HE HE

Oh sorry couldn't find an all gias cat fighting one since that's Twinkies preference but you can't satisfy everyone. Here have this instead.
tongue.gif

.. i am sure you can find something useful for their rears.

Aug 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #2,196 of 3,914
K-hip hop is getting "Control" stuff on with the disses, do you any of you mind explaining what's going on and who has dropped the ether so far

Aug 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #2,197 of 3,914
Quote:
I don't think he understands what dusty is

peace

Edit: I just noticed with the description of my previous posts being considered "dusty", it's actually pretty close to my textcee name. Hint hint

^ The beats on these 2 tracks are eerily similar.
blink.gif
Damn Chinese stealing again.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
K-hip hop is getting "Control" stuff on with the disses, do you any of you mind explaining what's going on and who has dropped the ether so far

^ There ya' go: All documented, though i can't help you with the lyrics cuz i ain't Korean.
 http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26323454/#Comment_26323454

All the control "beef" just gave heads a chance to vent. Soured relationships with their former agencies, partners, and for mofos like SSSSwingz to get mo' attention that's all. Others had legit beef, he and many others are just riding this wave for more exposure.

Aug 25, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #2,198 of 3,914
Ok so where is KO in all of this? Waiting on his ether

Aug 25, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #2,200 of 3,914
Quote:
Ok so where is KO in all of this? Waiting on his ether

Pisssh KO can't be touched by those skinny mofos, remember the golden rule: "how you gonna rap when you skinny? 50 aint skinny, tupac aint skinny"

... O.O just look at them muskals, drools.
Quote:
yea it pretty much the same, the chinese one seems to be chopped though

Yeah sounds like they chopped and looped that sample.

Aug 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #2,204 of 3,914
^ Welp if you want the load down of the entire K-Hip_Hop fiasco, this article is pretty spot on, though i would give SSSSSwingz more credit. Not a fan of his music but that fools knows what he is doing and is a great performer. RESPECT!!!!

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2013/08/korean-rap-cluster****-is-in-full-swing-started-because-swings-probably-missed-the-point-of-control/

Aug 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #2,205 of 3,914
Should link entire feud...

Sup Twinkie, I will be coming to Vancouver on the 5th. Phuck its hard to find a place.

Anyhow... phuck asianjunkie. Phuck international listeners blogging about this beef, when they don't even know jack about KHH. Can't stand losers who has to rely on some translations then whines and b!tches on his/her blog.

As much as I hate Swings, I am glad he called out on phaggy rappers wearing smokey makes ups n shiz.

No one will be able to achieve what Swings did for KHH in matter of days. Nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back