W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 24, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #2,176 of 3,914
Quote:
You are making me hungry, I am not Vietnamese though

When did i say you were.

Hungry??? Here have some more control!!!
tongue.gif

https://soundcloud.com/deepflow39/deepflow-self-control

https://soundcloud.com/ikesens/e-sens-you-cant-control-me

Aug 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #2,177 of 3,914
yeah why did I have to see that.  Might have to walk downtown for some.  That particular one sure looks weak azz and lame compared to what I've had before.

Aug 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #2,178 of 3,914
Quote:
yeah why did I have to see that.  Might have to walk downtown for some.  That particular one sure looks weak azz and lame compared to what I've had before.

^ yeppp Kami sure ............ you were saying nick???
bigsmile_face.gif

Pho on this!!!

... you game nick??? Finish it in 1 hr and it's on the house, plus you get a free gigantic bowl.

Aug 24, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #2,179 of 3,914
is that even physically possible to do? You'd have to put yourself into a dehydrator the day before to absorb all that.  You sure that guy isn't reallllly tiny like they do in catalogs to make things seem bigger?

Aug 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #2,182 of 3,914
Quote:
is that even physically possible to do? You'd have to put yourself into a dehydrator the day before to absorb all that.  You sure that guy isn't reallllly tiny like they do in catalogs to make things seem bigger?

Nah, that's pretty do-able. The guy might be tiny though when you look at the size of the spoon in his hand.

Aug 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #2,185 of 3,914
Quote:
Nah, that's pretty do-able. The guy might be tiny though when you look at the size of the spoon in his hand.

Just as tiny as something that is yellow with white filling. That's one of those massive spoons shisssssssssssh Canadians.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
is that yaoi in your avatar?

Woop Wooop Wooooop lookie someones big secret is outta the bag, do i also see a cat in there???
eek.gif
  You sick screw. 
tongue.gif

Quote:
It's just a mirror reflection.

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Aug 24, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #2,186 of 3,914
Kenichiro Nishihara - Consider My Love ft. Pismo

Rise Son ft. Substantial

kick azz stuff

this nu-jazzy stuff style ( him and others ), I just want to crawl inside it and never leave. Stuff memories are made of. Like trying to finish that bowl and going to the hospital right away afterwards.

you made me look that word up SF....

While this style is still in my mind here's another one. Uyama Hiroto and Pase Rock - Kamakura ( Nujabes tribute ) off the Modal Soul Classics 2  album

UIyama Hiroto's Son of the Sun album is certainly worth checking out if you haven't yet.

Aug 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #2,187 of 3,914
Quote:
Kenichiro Nishihara - Consider My Love ft. Pismo

Rise Son ft. Substantial

kick azz stuff

this nu-jazzy stuff style ( him and others ), I just want to crawl inside it and never leave. Stuff memories are made of. Like trying to finish that bowl and going to the hospital right away afterwards.

you made me look that word up SF KAMI....
angry_face.gif
redface.gif
confused_face.gif
ph34r.gif
smile.gif

FTFY!!!

Did it make you feel "( him and others ), I just want to crawl inside it and never leave. Stuff memories are made of. Like trying to finish"
very_evil_smiley.gif
............ NICK!!! I never knew.
eek.gif

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #2,188 of 3,914
 lol keep those separate sentences you recombiner. You like joining things together in your own special ways or something
ph34r.gif

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #2,190 of 3,914
Pase Rock ( from Five Deez originally )  Check his Bullsh!t As Usual album. < obviously replace the ! with an i
The Old Light

Pase Rock - It's About Time ( produced by Nujabes )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back