VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000???
Apr 16, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #1,036 of 1,164
Hi guys,

Or simply buying a new one would be a much easier choice ?

Yes!

To elaborate I seriously doubt that you'll be able to track down the correct driver. Only possibility I see is to contact Vsonic directly with your enquiry but I've got a feeling that might be difficult as well, could be worth a shot though......

Apr 16, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #1,037 of 1,164
Hi guys,

Unfortunately my favorite VSD5 just broke a few days ago. The driver died in the right housing.
I was wondering this could be a very good opportunity to customize the dead version a little. I wnated to upgrade it to a replacable cord anyway.
My only problem is that I cannot really figure out, what type of driver is in it. Is it something you can order from ebay (or maybe ali)? can someone give me some hints, or links, whihc one would be equal to the factory driver?

Or simply buying a new one would be a much easier choice ?

Is the warranty over already long back or just past its date? and btw, Are you sure its the driver on the right is dead? It cld be a cable fault.....

Apr 17, 2016 at 2:53 AM Post #1,038 of 1,164
my vsd3s broke same way duno why they make them like that

Apr 22, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #1,042 of 1,164
  Whats the difference?

No info yet on the difference between vsd5 and the new vsd5s. For now, the main stuff is the new packaging and probably the build-quality is in line with the new vsd3s. Sq-wise we'll have to wait and see whether there is an improvement or the difference is more like between vsd3 and vsd3s

Apr 24, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #1,046 of 1,164
oo those new vsd5s have my eyes. My VSD3s original 1.0s from July 2014 gave up on me a couple days ago. I'm currently in the market for a new IEMs, and I had thought of getting the new 2016 vsd3s, but now I find these guys. Might be worth the wait? And does anyone have a quick comparison on the vsd3/s vs vsd5? thanks!!

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #1,047 of 1,164
  oo those new vsd5s have my eyes. My VSD3s original 1.0s from July 2014 gave up on me a couple days ago. I'm currently in the market for a new IEMs, and I had thought of getting the new 2016 vsd3s, but now I find these guys. Might be worth the wait? And does anyone have a quick comparison on the vsd3/s vs vsd5? thanks!!

There's a video comparison by our own @Tom22 here:

Apr 26, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #1,048 of 1,164
Hi guys,

First of all, thank's for having me.
This is actually my first post as I've been lurking around this site for around 3-4 years now without even signing up
biggrin.gif
Your next advice plus some well-written impressions will definitely be appreciated and well taken
beerchug.gif

Well, I couldn't resist the hype and pulled the trigger once on these beauty. Tbh I'm glad I did. Now I'm ready for the next one. Those new vsd5s certainly look intriguing.. Waiting for sonic impressions for now. Hope to hear sound improvement maybe at gr07 level or something
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back