VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Jan 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM Post #1,623 of 2,003
I am sure that you will love it. 
wink.gif

Jan 7, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #1,626 of 2,003

VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread

What are your impressions of the VSD1? Wait..I could care less. Anyone else want to know the difference between the VSD1S and the VSD1? Oh wait..that question has been asked 1,000 times?! Sorry. I didn't know.

Jan 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #1,627 of 2,003
To be honest, 14 posts in a row discussing other iem's than those the thread is about should be enough.

So is their a difference between the vsd1 and the vsd1's :wink:

Jan 7, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #1,628 of 2,003
The difference is the VSD3! :wink:

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #1,631 of 2,003
Finally I bought the TDK BA-200. I found them in good price, so I wait for them!
And I stop talking about other iems in this thread except VSD1:wink:

I agree with kahaluu. You're like them  a lot. I sold mine to headfi'er Roy_Jones, and I know he's going to love them too. I just have too many iem's either coming in, already on hand, and the OM Audio has become my favorite IEM as for now, so the BA-200 just would have collected dust for me. I am excited to get my FiiO X3. I'm more excited for than than anything else. 

I even would like to hear the VSD1 with the X3, though the GR99LE will have to do. 

Jan 7, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #1,634 of 2,003
  This combo is crazy goood. It's currently my portable setup 
smily_headphones1.gif

@IEMagnet01: I really enjoy my X3. The X3 is more on the warm side, so I think it's more suited with neutral or cold IEM. imo the VSD1 doesn't pair as well as the GR07be. Let us know your opinion of the X3 with the GR99LE, probably in the X3 thread though lol.

That's why I got the X3. As soon as I started reading that it provided my favorite sound signature automatically (warm and still detailed), then it became an obsession to find a good deal. I got a super deal through head-direct. Now I can't wait to get it in and see how it synergizes with my various IEM's and my cans. This is why I love my current set up of OM Audio + Sony NWZ + E11 amp. Nice and warm. Like a summer breeze. 

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #1,635 of 2,003
  I agree with kahaluu. You're like them  a lot. I sold mine to headfi'er Roy_Jones, and I know he's going to love them too. I just have too many iem's either coming in, already on hand, and the OM Audio has become my favorite IEM as for now, so the BA-200 just would have collected dust for me. I am excited to get my FiiO X3. I'm more excited for than than anything else. 

I even would like to hear the VSD1 with the X3, though the GR99LE will have to do. 

The X3 will make all your phones sound better. It's a very good source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back