VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Nov 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #1,201 of 2,003
  Yeah, there is a small bump on the right strain relief. As far as the nozzle goes, you can also angle it perfectly for cable down wear too. I have to admit that the moving nozzles are one of my most favorite feature for an iem that is not a straight barrel - it's just sо convenient to be able to get them just right while with other iems I have to deal with weird-angled nozzles and it can get frustrating. 

hmm......strange. my S5i and Jlab J3 have their bumps on the left strain relief. Thought it's universal for IEMs.

Nov 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #1,202 of 2,003

hmm......strange. my S5i and Jlab J3 have their bumps on the left strain relief. Thought it's universal for IEMs.

Yeah, it's usually on the left but on VSD1 it's on the right - I think vsonic first did it with VC02. Anyway, the earpiece with the logo/XXX number and the bump on the strain relief is the right one because the VSD1 is intended to be worn cable down. Of course you can still use it over-the-ear and also use the earguides if you want but you'll be swapping the left and right channel.

Nov 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #1,203 of 2,003
  Yeah, it's usually on the left but on VSD1 it's on the right - I think vsonic first did it with VC02. Anyway, the earpiece with the logo/XXX number and the bump on the strain relief is the right one because the VSD1 is intended to be worn cable down. Of course you can still use it over-the-ear and also use the earguides if you want but you'll be swapping the left and right channel.

Yeah....it's like US brands label on left as they are western and Chinese on right as they are on the eastern hemisphere.
biggrin.gif

it's only VSONIC they have their own topology defined like this or some other manufacturers are also in this list?
wink.gif

Anyways TY and to our "Master Troll" for clarifying this as some/many would've thought the same way I did.

Nov 13, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #1,204 of 2,003

??? that go dap doesnt have a dac.  

^ Hmmm did some diggin' and what you know, it is only an amp. Thanks Teke for pointing this out, thought it was a dac/amp combo like their iphone 4/4S version.

Guess the dac on the 4th gen nano really ain't THAT bad and the amp on this venture is crazy nice, though i do detect a slight random signal cut off/ interference from time to time that distorts the tunes slightly. 

Man is there anywhere that you can get more of these venturecraft go dap for cheap since they are pretty old/ discontinued. :  (

Yeah....it's like US brands label on left as they are western and Chinese on right as they are on the eastern hemisphere.
biggrin.gif

it's only VSONIC they have their own topology defined like this or some other manufacturers are also in this list?
wink.gif

Anyways TY and to our "Master Troll" for clarifying this as some/many would've thought the same way I did.

^ No problem meng, glad that i was able to help.
beerchug.gif

Nov 13, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #1,205 of 2,003
^ Hmmm did some diggin' and what you know, it is only an amp. Thanks Teke for pointing this out, thought it was a dac/amp combo like their iphone 4/4S version.

Guess the dac on the 4th gen nano really ain't THAT bad and the amp on this venture is crazy nice, though i do detect a slight random signal cut off/ interference from time to time that distorts the tunes slightly. 

Man is there anywhere that you can get more of these venturecraft go dap for cheap since they are pretty old/ discontinued. :  (

^ No problem meng, glad that i was able to help. :beerchug:

I'm guessing your got that go dap from pro something or other. The guy ya got Ur vc02 from. If u did, I gave that schmuck that amp because he was a student supposedly hard up.

Nov 13, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #1,206 of 2,003
I'm guessing your got that go dap from pro something or other. The guy ya got Ur vc02 from. If u did, I gave that schmuck that amp because he was a student supposedly hard up.

^ ehhh i made a trade with him cuz i needed an amp bad and he was interested in some of the stuff i had for sale, so yeah what is the big deal??? Why you sound mad for.
rolleyes.gif

LoL he seems to own more gears then me tbh.

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #1,207 of 2,003
Exactly... Why he's a schmuck. Made it seem like he was hard up so I gave Him the amp.

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #1,208 of 2,003
All I care about it, where is my H200 cable? 
biggrin.gif

p.s. I've been meaning to get back to you about that. I'll be sending you a PM...

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #1,209 of 2,003
Exactly... Why he's a schmuck. Made it seem like he was hard up so I gave Him the amp.

LoL, he's a good dood meng. I asked him if he had any amps laying around that he no longer uses that he can hook me up with so he did me a HUGE favor with the trade. Not like he sold it to me for profit or something. 

When did you give it to him exactly cuz he probably leveled up since then and no longer needs them.  I really don't see what the big deal it tbh. Maybe he was tight in the past and is no longer now??? Things like that changes A LOT so.......

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #1,210 of 2,003
LoL, he's a good dood meng. I asked him if he had any amps laying around that he no longer uses that he can hook me up with so he did me a HUGE favor with the trade. Not like he sold it to me for profit or something. 

When did you give it to him exactly cuz he probably leveled up since then and no longer needs them.  I really don't see what the big deal it tbh. Maybe he was tight in the past and is no longer now??? Things like that changes A LOT so.......

He's a pos that I hope the worst for.

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #1,211 of 2,003
All I care about it, where is my H200 cable? :D  

p.s. I've been meaning to get back to you about that. I'll be sending you a PM...

Yeah PM me.... We can discuss details there as I'm re-evaluating good will to head fiers.

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #1,212 of 2,003
Yeah PM me.... We can discuss details there as I'm re-evaluating good will to head fiers.

Will do. Fyi (in case it wasn't clear), I'd be wanting to pay you for it. But, just you considering doing it is cool.

Nov 14, 2013 at 3:47 AM Post #1,214 of 2,003

What? The serial number is on the left, there's a bump on the right, and everything is reversed if I use the earguides?

What's the uncoded bottom line -- what do I have to do to get the right channel earphone on my right ear, please?

Thanks.

Nov 14, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #1,215 of 2,003

What? The serial number is on the left, there's a bump on the right, and everything is reversed if I use the earguides?

What's the uncoded bottom line -- what do I have to do to get the right channel earphone on my right ear, please?

Thanks.

No,The earpiece where the serial # is embossed and the small bump there is the Right earpiece. Usually/conventional is on the left but here it's the other way around. This is just for Vsonic's few model that includes this LE.

you just reverse the universal code that's it.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back