VSONIC VC1000 - new dual BA IEM - Info & expectations thread
Jun 14, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #181 of 341
kahaluu said:
.You should seek warranty replacement. You shouldn't be experiencing this kind of problems with a new set of phones.

Yeah.. I already contacted the seller, I'll send it back next Monday for replacement .

Jun 16, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #182 of 341
Similar price bracket to RE-400. Although I understand their signatures to be different, I'm wondering if there any comparisons on technical ability?

Jun 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #183 of 341
C'mon! Gotta be more impressions out there. Don't make me order these and do it myself... :wink:

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #184 of 341
So I had the strange quite left ear issue that others have mentioned.  It was interesting because I was listening to a bunch of youtube songs on the computer on different tabs and it was one particular video that I brought up which made this effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S0qjK3TWZE8)

EDIT: I'm interested if others with the VC1000 have the left ear as super low volume on the link above.

This issue has not presented itself  for me in any other media and I have not had ANY issues with the headphones since I purchased them a few months back.  Still in love with them.

Jun 26, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #185 of 341
Quote:
So I had the strange quite left ear issue that others have mentioned.  It was interesting because I was listening to a bunch of youtube songs on the computer on different tabs and it was one particular video that I brought up which made this effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S0qjK3TWZE8)

EDIT: I'm interested if others with the VC1000 have the left ear as super low volume on the link above.

This issue has not presented itself  for me in any other media and I have not had ANY issues with the headphones since I purchased them a few months back.  Still in love with them.

LOL It's not an issue with the left earpiece of your vc1000 - this youtube video is just messed up. 

Jul 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM Post #186 of 341
I have to say that I am truely surprised at the lack of overall interest in these IEMs by Head-Fi'ers.  They are simply fantastic.

Jul 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #189 of 341
Not all are TWFK based.

Jul 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #190 of 341
I know, but it is also one of the most common drivers to use with the "dual BA" moniker. Not to say that all are, simply that a lot of the ones recently (UE,Rockit,Brainwavz/fischer,etc) are, and if the VC1K's dont use them I would probably enjoy them. The VC02 was exceptional for the price.

P.S.- Vwinter you are at 1337 posts now!
cool.gif

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #191 of 341
I don't think the market is much more flooded with dual BAs, than it is dual dynamics. Also, there are just as many single driver sets (both dynamic and BA). 

I for one am intrigued by the VC1000's own particular take on the TWFK configuration. I trust Vsonic, as I do Hifiman, to consistently put out quality phones at a bargain price.

I'll put up some impressions when mine arrive.  

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #193 of 341
I'm always on a binge! I thought getting into CIEMs would cure that, but instead, I merely end up trying out 10 odd universals whilst awaiting their arrival 
size]

Jul 20, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #195 of 341
No, but the 1plus2, DBA MKii, R-50, CK10 and EQ-5 arrived this week, so I'm not exactly watching for the postman.

I do, however, plan to properly compare all of my TWFKs (6) when the VC1000 are here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back