VSONIC VC02 Thread
Jan 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM Post #196 of 791
Quote:
No, I had it pre-ordered from China few weeks before lendmeurears started selling it. You should contact lendmeurears if you haven't already as it usually takes 4 to 14 days tops to receive your order. They might be slow on the reply though. SingPost is usually very fast and reliable.

already contacted them and waiting for reply. 

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #197 of 791
Quote:
so you didn't order from lendmeurears? I ordered from them and its been more than a month and i haven't received anything :frowning2:

I read your earlier post about your order not even arriving into your country yet after a month.. Which country are you in? I'm in Canada and my order from Lendmeurears was finally shipped on Dec 5th after a 9 day delay (ordered Nov 26th) because my order was mistakenly overlooked. It arrived in Canada on Dec 11th and they're either still stuck in Canadian Customs or Canadapost is really dragging their heels delivering these to me.  My VC02 wait continues but will hopefully end very soon.

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #198 of 791
Quote:
I read your earlier post about your order not even arriving into your country yet after a month.. Which country are you in? I'm in Canada and my order from Lendmeurears was finally shipped on Dec 5th after a 9 day delay (ordered Nov 26th) because my order was mistakenly overlooked. It arrived in Canada on Dec 11th and they're either still stuck in Canadian Customs or Canadapost is really dragging their heels delivering these to me.  My VC02 wait continues but will hopefully end very soon.

I live in the Netherlands. I have orded in the past also from lendmeurears and mp4nation and other chinese or japanese companies but never had to wait for more than a month. 

Jan 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #199 of 791
Quote:
I have exactly that issue with my GR04 Flagship pro. 

Have you contacted Lend Me Yur Ears? - Are yurs (oops yours) under warranty?

Jan 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #200 of 791
Quote:
I live in the Netherlands. I have orded in the past also from lendmeurears and mp4nation and other chinese or japanese companies but never had to wait for more than a month. 

Okay thanks.. I was just wondering if you were in Canada like me. Hopefully we'll both receive our VC02's very soon since we've both been waiting over a month now. I should also add in my case the slow delivery time is because of either Canadian Customs or Canadapost and not Lendmeurears. They shipped quickly after realizing my order was mistakenly overlooked.

Jan 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #201 of 791
I just received my VC02 from China. I have 2 words for the morons at the Chinese customs - freakin idiots. I now from the tracking number that they opened in a couple of times before it left China but they outdid themselves - torn and smashed package with duct tape all over the place, all the tips are just put in one bag. I guess I was right that they auditioned it - maybe someone of those employees will write a review soon.

Jan 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #202 of 791
Quote:
I just received my VC02 from China. I have 2 words for the morons at the Chinese customs - freakin idiots. I now from the tracking number that they opened in a couple of times before it left China but they outdid themselves - torn and smashed package with duct tape all over the place, all the tips are just put in one bag. I guess I was right that they auditioned it - maybe someone of those employees will write a review soon.

That's creepy even! Be sure to disinfect all of that stuff before you use it... But at least was it all there, inside the package?

Jan 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #203 of 791
Yeah, everything seems to be in the "package". I have no idea what they were looking for but I hope they found it. Two things are sure - I won't be ordering anything from China anytime soon and I don't know who's working there but they are mentally challenged. Destroying or playing with personal property and on top of that taking their sweet time as 50 days for dispatching a package is totally unacceptable. Their service is like from the Stone Age compared to Singapore and Hong Kong. I'm sorry about the tone of my comment but I'm seriously furious right now.

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #204 of 791
My VC02's finally showed up today.
smile.gif
They're smaller than what I thought they would be.

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #205 of 791
congrats man.

I'm still waiting :frowning2:

Jan 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #206 of 791
finally got answer from lendmeurears.

the parcel had bounced back because of incomplete address. hopefully this time everything goes well and I will receive it within 2 weeks.

Jan 5, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #208 of 791
just received my VSonic VC02 yesterday, from local audiophile store in Indonesia, now in process of burning.
a lot of sibilance when it's comes out of the box, the sound sigs are similar to my Altec Lansing IM716, but with a lot of bass bass, and less analytical.

Jan 5, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #209 of 791
Quote:
just received my VSonic VC02 yesterday, from local audiophile store in Indonesia, now in process of burning.
a lot of sibilance when it's comes out of the box, the sound sigs are similar to my Altec Lansing IM716, but with a lot of bass bass, and less analytical.

At first it is too bright, boomy bass, and lots of sibilance (I was going to return for exchange with another model). The sound will change a lot after 100+ hours burn-in. Sibilance will disappear completely, sound will darken a lot and will become more pleasant, though a little recessed lower mids and forward uppers and treble.
smily_headphones1.gif

Try white noise for burning-in. I really believe it did a great job while burning-in my pair.

Jan 5, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #210 of 791
I spent a little time with it yesterday to write detailed initial impressions and I haven't done any tip swapping - I just used the double-flanges. Anyway, I expected it to be a lot brighter and to have aggressive treble but it's actually pretty smooth - I don't hear any sibilance and the treble is pretty unobtrusive. The vc02 is a little bit bass light but has a decent speed for a dynamic driver. Mids are nice - I wouldn't call the lower mids recessed or the upper mids forward. I have several pairs of altec lansing im716 and the VC02 is almost nothing like it. I'll do some more listening the next few days and will maybe write a short review - as it is the vc02 is fairly balanced and a decent performer for its price. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back