VSONIC VC02 Thread
Dec 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #168 of 791
Ordered 12/15 - still waiting on them.... was sent the tracking number - but nothing after Singapore processing. I am in Southern California - still have 5-6 more business days before I give lend me yur ears a shout out....

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #169 of 791
Quote:
Ordered 12/15 - still waiting on them.... was sent the tracking number - but nothing after Singapore processing. I am in Southern California - still have 5-6 more business days before I give lend me yur ears a shout out....

You haven't been waiting long compared to me. I ordered on Nov 26 and I still haven't received mine.
frown.gif
My order was delayed by a week since lend me ur ears mistakenly overlooked my order and didn't know it until I emailed them about it. They refunded me $5 for that mistake so in the end I got the VC02 for a tad under $25 Canadian dollars shipped so I was happy with that part. They finally shipped on Dec 5th and arrived in Canada on Dec 11th. The last tracking update I received from Canadapost is that they're being reviewed by Canadian customs on Dec 11th and nothing since. Canadapost seems to be really taking their time delivering these so hopefully I'll get my VC02's really soon.

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #170 of 791
You guys shoulda bought from Big Bargins, looks like Lend Me has been having some problems lately??

Dec 28, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #171 of 791
Quote:
You guys shoulda bought from Big Bargins, looks like Lend Me has been having some problems lately??

My VC02 as been in Canada for 18 days now so the slow process by Canadian Customs and Canadapost is mostly my problem at the moment. I suppose the higher volume of packages this time of year as slowed things down considerably. Maybe if my order didn't get overlooked and shipped out on time I would have received it by now but these things unfortunately happen. Lend Me Ur Ears did however ship my order out very quickly after I inquired about the delay in order processing. Others who ordered the VC02 from Lend Me Ur Ears when I did had their orders shipped out very quickly so my order was an isolated incident it looks like. My VC02 wait continues..
smile.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 9:51 AM Post #175 of 791
Quote:
What is the point of them having detachable cables?

i also dont see the point, because you cant buy the cable separately. our can the westone and custom style cables be used with it? 

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #177 of 791
Quote:
VC02 have arrived. They are incredibly small. Huge assortment (7 pairs of different rainbow colours and 4 pairs of black, black also includes double flange) of silicon tips too. As is usual for me, a set of medium sized oval silicons fit perfectly. Slight microphonics from the cable, but nothing excessive. Shirt clip for the cable also included, as is a carrying pouch.

On a flat EQ from a Clip Zip, initial impressions are a really tight, punchy bass, that extends well to reach for sub-bass. Quite an airy soundstage, slightly forward mids, but not in a bad way, and treble is quite well extended too, not sparkly, just a nice crisp sound for cymbals etc. very slight sibilance on female vocals, but nothing to be concerned about and that may well disappear with burn in.

One thing I would say, is that these are so tiny they will disappear well into your ear canal, and I have already pulled the removable cables off twice, getting them back out of my ears.

For the price these are, they are an astonishingly good buy. Way better than they have any right to be at this price. They are not even burned in yet, and for me, I will be hanging onto these. I would say they will be a match for IEM's that are two or even three times their price. I certainly have not heard anything at this price that is anywhere near as good. They are immediately musical too, you won't need to adjust to their sound as you do with the GR07 for example.

Good grief, they have just managed a bass rumble - how they do that with drivers this tiny is beyond me. Really nice bass delivery without swamping anything else.

At the price these are folks, I will just say you should all buy a pair. I can't see anyone being disappointed with them.

EDIT: These will take third party cables too. Tried my 'Dark Lord' cable that I use with my UE TF10 and a Westone style cable that I use with my Cosmic Ears HY3. Both fit.

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #179 of 791
Tested with Vsonic's large foam hybrid tip.
The sound somehow remind me of GR02. Bass mint compare to GR02 which has much fuller sound.
GR99 bass is tight and punchy which is quite different from GR02.
Compare to 99, both GR and VC02 mid are more forward, high are roughly the same, sparkling and sibilance~ for some. 

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #180 of 791
I think that I read here that someone order the VC02 from lendmeurears and still didn't received them after some time. 

I ordered mine a month ago and they haven't still arrived my country. What should i do? i am waiting for there answer but should i contact paypal if they say to wait more? Because they should have arrived already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back