VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
Feb 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #721 of 924
The wait is killing me..Literally 
size]

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #722 of 924
The wait is killing me..Literally 
size]

Literally? You'd better get yourself to a hospital then :p.

While I am keen on the new releases, the current proposed prices are pretty disappointing and the CEO seems pretty cocky. I don't really know what to think. Sure, they could be "game-changers", but it's only really a game changer if it's an excellent price and those prices don't impress me at all and I certainly don't seem to be the only one.

Feb 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #726 of 924
Quote:
Literally? You'd better get yourself to a hospital then
tongue.gif

While I am keen on the new releases, the current proposed prices are pretty disappointing and the CEO seems pretty cocky. I don't really know what to think. Sure, they could be "game-changers", but it's only really a game changer if it's an excellent price and those prices don't impress me at all and I certainly don't seem to be the only one.

"Game-changer" is one of those over-used terms, like "genius." One word that hasn't been overused is "hubris" and it might get a workout on this thread when all is said and done. Ultimately, the Chinese market will determine the success or failure of their new products, not us.

Feb 9, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #727 of 924
Ooh! looks very exciting. If I haven't gotten a GR01 and some nice reviews come in I might get a pair. Finally an affordable hybrid! And by no less than the manufacturers of some of the most wonderfully tuned monitors. Now whether to wait or get the gr01.... what a dilemma.

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #730 of 924
Any news on the V7007 release date? It is supposed to be on February, 25th, that's less than 2 weeks from now!
eek.gif

The wait is killing me too! (not literally though
tongue_smile.gif
)

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #733 of 924
^ What else will be released in the next 6 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back