Feb 25, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #751 of 924
Quote:
Today is the 25/02/2013......

Take a seat... 
popcorn.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #753 of 924
Quote:
i am broke anyway, so I might as well walk away for now :-D

Well, I don't know if anything related to this V7007 is going to happen today (release/delay/whatever), but even if they're released today, it will still take a while until the most of us can get it (anyone outside of China, I mean)...

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #754 of 924
Well, I don't know if anything related to this V7007 is going to happen today (release/delay/whatever), but even if they're released today, it will still take a while until the most of us can get it (anyone outside of China, I mean)...

Are you jumping straight in putente? Have your little piggy bank all ready to break open? :D

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #755 of 924
Quote:

True that, my guess is early april we might see it on head-fi. 

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #756 of 924
Quote:
Are you jumping straight in putente? Have your little piggy bank all ready to break open?
biggrin.gif

Nahhh... I'll wait and see what it's worth, and then I'll decide. Actually, right now I'm more appealed by the H-200 (if it does improve over the H-100's "faults", as promised), and something tells me it will be available earlier that the V7007 (at least for everyone). Oh, and the piggy bank as already been broken for the new Heir Audio 5.0 IEM, so now I must take tread lightly and think a lot about any future purchase... 
ph34r.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #758 of 924
Nahhh... I'll wait and see what it's worth, and then I'll decide. Actually, right now I'm more appealed by the H-200 (if it does improve over the H-100's "faults", as promised), and something tells me it will be available earlier that the V7007 (at least for everyone). Oh, and the piggy bank as already been broken for the new Heir Audio 5.0 IEM, so now I must take tread lightly and think a lot about any future purchase... 
ph34r.gif

I think that's a very 'safe' approach. :xf_eek: As myself I'm going to let other keen folk test the water levels here, I know deep down I will need to try V7007 but again like yourself have submitted to other brands like Rhapsodio's RDB+ Hyrbid. Ultimately, I was saving for one final IEM purchase, either H-200 ot V7007, however as time goes on, my previous theory isn't sticking to well, lack of self control is letting me down.

It's like Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. :wink:

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #759 of 924
Quote:
I think that's a very 'safe' approach.
redface.gif
As myself I'm going to let other keen folk test the water levels here, I know deep down I will need to try V7007 but again like yourself have submitted to other brands like Rhapsodio's RDB+ Hyrbid. Ultimately, I was saving for one final IEM purchase, either H-200 ot V7007, however as time goes on, my previous theory isn't sticking to well, lack of self control is letting me down.

It's like Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all.
wink.gif

Yep, I know that feeling. But I really must apply a lot of self control from now on. I already have way too many Head-Fi stuff for my real needs and it's hard enough to justify their purchase, so to just think about buying even more stuff is insane! I know, now's the part someone comes and says: "Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry for your wallet!". I know, I know... 
redface.gif

Quote:
LOL did not even know Heir 5 existed! 

They were a "secret" until late last week, so...

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #762 of 924
I also want to see the V7007 but I've been lately been looking at the ER4PT/S...

Well opinions are divided. The way I see it is ER4S is pretty much regard by a lot of folks as the inoffical industry reference IEM. It will sound amazing with any amp which has bass boast. Any IEM enthusiast cannot ever call itself one without experiencing the ER4S sound. 

I say buy a cheap ER4S, get used to it (takes 3 months ) and keep it as a reference. I have sold many things but the Er4s has been with me since the begining, even thought I hardly use it on weekly basis once a month I spend an intimate sunday evening with them and I realize why I love this babies so much. 

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #763 of 924
Quote:

Unless you're allergic to bass, don't do it.

This is the order of the Ety low end:

HF5 >>> ER6 > ER4

I've already demoed the ER4P and liked it a lot so I have been debating whether or not to get it as a reference IEM 
size]

Back to topic: I honestly want to know how Vsonic will price these, maybe the delay/s were due the sudden appearance of competitors. While I love the GR07 and trust Vsonic's capabilities I do hope they live up to the hype.

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #765 of 924
Quote:
Back to topic: I honestly want to know how Vsonic will price these, maybe the delay/s were due the sudden appearance of competitors. While I love the GR07 and trust Vsonic's capabilities I do hope they live up to the hype.

They already announced the price is going to be ¥ 2000 (~USD 320).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back