VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Jun 23, 2012 at 10:00 AM Post #3,361 of 7,982
Conclusion: any would do the job. :D

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #3,362 of 7,982
Quote:
Your cowon should be fine. I use a IPod (3rd generation with buttons and orange back light!) Thru lod to the e17.

Man I bet this sounds great. I'm using with a sony and the an E11, and the e11 is just right for this

Jun 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #3,363 of 7,982
Man I bet this sounds great. I'm using with a sony and the an E11, and the e11 is just right for this

Haha thanks, it sure does :p I once left the whole stack in my friends car and I had to use them with my phone for a day. Got the stack back the next day and played some benga and oh baby that was great...

Jun 23, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #3,364 of 7,982
Thanks for the suggestions. I hope they pair well with my Cowon player as I much prefer using it. if not, I have a few other options. I also like the Clip+ as a high contender. I can use Fiio E11 if needed. Without a doubt I'll be using an E10 while at the computer. 

Jun 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #3,365 of 7,982
5th gen ipod and sometimes fiio E7 if i want extra bass kick or have a pocket big enough haha

This comes from the ebay link for the new models. Wanting so bad right about now, quite a dream settup for me

R072.jpg

Jun 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #3,366 of 7,982
Some more news from VSONIC's CEO:

S GR07 MK2 product of Vsonic acoustics in the July 1 rise in price, sales price rose to 1199 yuan. (Warranty period will be extended a year long full free warranty 2 years) to the attention of consumers.

Another product is currently selling around the world GR07 the MK2 extension model - GR07 MK2 BASS (low-frequency version). The price will be announced in July. The portrait expect.

Vsonic声学旗下GR07 MK2 产品将在7月1日正式上涨价格,销售价格上涨至1199元。(质保期将延长一年,超长全免费质保2年)请消费者注意。

&

Vsonic声学将在8月份推出2款重磅产品。其中一款为销售了8年的最经典产品GR02的后续型号,经过全新设计改款.调音,拥有强大素质,正式命名VC 02。另一款产品为目前热销全球的GR07 MK2延伸型号——GR07 MK2 BASS(即低频版)。价格将在7月份揭晓。倾情期待。

So, from what I can tell from the translation, the GR07 MK2 version will become more expensive in July but it will also double the warranty period to 2 years. Maybe someone that actually undertands chinese can make a better translation, please... 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #3,367 of 7,982
So, from what I can tell from the translation, the GR07 MK2 version will become more expensive in July but it will also double the warranty period to 2 years. Maybe someone that actually undertands chinese can make a better translation, please... :rolleyes:

Yep, Google translation is about right. Price will go up and so is warranty. Note that GR07 MK2 is about the same as the original but with a new cable, so it isn't technically much of an upgrade model. GR07 MK2 Bass edition will be a new model though.

Also in the news, VS02 will be the replacement model of GR02 (a.k.a. R02 Pro II) which has been discontinued last month.

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #3,368 of 7,982
Quote:
Yep, Google translation is about right. Price will go up and so is warranty. Note that GR07 MK2 is about the same as the original but with a new cable, so it isn't technically much of an upgrade model. GR07 MK2 Bass edition will be a new model though.
Also in the news, VS02 will be the replacement model of GR02 (a.k.a. R02 Pro II) which has been discontinued last month.

All these damn variations

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #3,369 of 7,982
Quote:

Thanks for the translation! I'm not sure if anything good will come from tunning the GR07 to have more bass, though... 
popcorn.gif

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #3,371 of 7,982
Quote:

Quote:

All these damn variations

Quote:

Thanks for the translation! I'm not sure if anything good will come from tunning the GR07 to have more bass, though... 
popcorn.gif

I'm wondering if the MK2 (Gr07) on ebay is in fact the MK2 or just the "second" version  of the GR07 (with the different case and tips etc. Note: I have both and the cable is different on this second version.........just sayin

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #3,372 of 7,982
Quote:

I'm wondering if the MK2 (Gr07) on ebay is in fact the MK2 or just the "second" version  of the GR07 (with the different case and tips etc. Note: I have both and the cable is different on this second version.........just sayin

It's possible, but loooking at the picture below (and the seller clearly states it's the MK2 version in the description) taken from the eBay product page, it looks legit (at least to me):

That card on the background looks like the original VSONIC product specs print (like on the "normal" GR07) and there's the MK2... 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #3,374 of 7,982
Quote:

It's possible, but loooking at the picture below (and the seller clearly states it's the MK2 version in the description) taken from the eBay product page, it looks legit (at least to me):

That card on the background looks like the original VSONIC product specs print (like on the "normal" GR07) and there's the MK2... 
rolleyes.gif

I emailed the seller here and just bought one. He said they are indeed the mark 2, he was very polite about it.

Jun 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #3,375 of 7,982
So, I just received my second pair from Lendmeurears.com (I accidentally ran over my V.1 pair the other week; stupid, I know...) and by god, do these earphones look beautiful brand new
biggrin.gif
. The added tips are a huge bonus and I'm not sure if it's simply because my first pair were nearly a year old, but these look to be made of a different, more matte plastic. Can anyone confirm that? Either way, they look and sound splendid, BUT WHAT IS THIS MK2 NONSENSE?! Did I get jibbed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back