VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Dec 20, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #7,428 of 7,982
  I see that we've got new announcements for next years aside from those new ugly cans and the entry level VSK series - VSD7 (2399 yuan) and VSD8 (3999 yuan)selection of the world's top carbon nanotube diaphragm

Ah, hell. Hopefully later in the year so I can throw my credit card around again without (too much) guilt.

Dec 20, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #7,431 of 7,982
Vsonic GR07 CE and BE with detachable cables will be for sale next month in China. The font used on the shell is different from the previous ones.

A good move by vsonic. Cable relief as I said many times was their major weakness. This will definitely make GR07 more sustainable in the long run. Can't wait to get my hands on the new BE.

Dec 20, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #7,434 of 7,982
Ooooo, that's a good call since that's where the initial versions fail.  Tho MCMX, not the greatest, better than nothing.

That said, perfectly happy w/ the 07X so sticking w/ it.

Yeah but this cld be the standard mmcx (shure's etc) imo,coz their propreitory is sure off the scene........either way Im fine,I have my very first batch 3S to use its cabl if they are theirs or truck load of after-market cables out there,if they are standard and the stock one meet its fate.:p

Dec 21, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #7,436 of 7,982
  Vsonic GR07 CE and BE with detachable cables will be for sale next month in China. The font used on the shell is different from the previous ones.

Oh man I was just about to order them from LMUE they do have them on offer incl free int'l shipping.  I wonder what the new version will cost and whether it is worth the likely price increase and the waiting time?  Coming from the Fiio EX1 are the GR07BE a big improvement?

Dec 21, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #7,437 of 7,982
Oh man I was just about to order them from LMUE they do have them on offer incl free int'l shipping.  I wonder what the new version will cost and whether it is worth the likely price increase and the waiting time?  Coming from the Fiio EX1 are the GR07BE a big improvement?

I would say rhe fiio ex1 or the dunu titan 1 is on par with thr gr07be

I will compare the gr07x with thr titan 1 in my review.

But in my time with both the titan 1 and the gr07be i think the gr07be has a bit more extension and emphasis in the treble.

With the titan 1 having a more forward midrange

Maybe the gr07be is a bit more expansive due to the more neutral midrange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back