VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Mar 27, 2012 at 6:22 AM Post #2,838 of 7,982
Quote:
that is the limited edition or should i say the first batch of GR07.

No, the first batch had a different case (brownish, similar to a book) and different acessory set (less tips, different earguides and a hard case - instead of the soft leather one, included in the newer batch). From the external package in that picture, it's a second batch model. But then again, there's the different lettering on those... 
rolleyes.gif

LordKim, can you describe your GR07 package contents, please? 
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:30 AM Post #2,839 of 7,982

Quote:

No, the first batch had a different case (brownish, similar to a book) and different acessory set (less tips, different earguides and a hard case - instead of the soft leather one, included in the newer batch). From the external package in that picture, it's a second batch model. But then again, there's the different lettering on those... 
rolleyes.gif

LordKim, can you describe your GR07 package contents, please? 
wink.gif

The unit itself is the limited edition, it was confirmed by the Vsonic CEO himself when we chat yesterday.I clarified this matter to him. Maybe the seller just put it in the new packaging.

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:34 AM Post #2,841 of 7,982
Quote:
The unit itself is the limited edition, it was confirmed by the Vsonic CEO himself when we chat yesterday.I clarified this matter to him. Maybe the seller just put it in the new packaging.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info! 
wink.gif

Can you tell us what's the difference(s) from that limited edition GR07 to the normal version? I'm very curious about this limited edition... 
cool.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #2,842 of 7,982
Quote:
Leather pouch, a boatload of tips. (incld hybrid clones)

The cord is very soft, no problem staying over the ears, don't need earguides at all.

lol, this is confusing alright.

Thanks, LordKim! That confirms that the package and contents are indeed like the regular second bath GR07. Let's hope airomjosh can tell us more about what's different with the IEM itself... 
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #2,843 of 7,982
Probably just the laser etch letterings =/

I'm glad the seller threw senn case in, the pouch is kinda useless, hard to get it open.

lol, the seller also throw in jack-splitter and extention 3.5mm cord with UE logo.

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:51 AM Post #2,844 of 7,982
Quote:
Probably just the laser etch letterings =/

I'm glad the seller threw senn case in, the pouch is kinda useless, hard to get it open.

lol, the seller also throw in jack-splitter and extention 3.5mm cord with UE logo.

It seems like a nice seller and a great deal for you, with all those "extras"... 
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #2,845 of 7,982

Quote:
Thanks, LordKim! That confirms that the package and contents are indeed like the regular second bath GR07. Let's hope airomjosh can tell us more about what's different with the IEM itself... 
wink.gif

Im just waiting for him to go online again and will shoot all your questions. I am also waiting for the update of the unit that i warrantied.

Mar 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM Post #2,849 of 7,982
Quote:
The price I got it for is 999 RMB with shipping. 

999 Chinese yuan = 158.40 U.S. dollars 

good?

Well, it's about the same I paid for mine, 7 or 8 months ago. I'm not aware of current GR07 prices, but with all those "extras", it still looks like very good deal to me... 
cool.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM Post #2,850 of 7,982
Quote:

So how do you know the boss of VSONIC? Sorry if this has been mentioned before in the thread; I haven't been following this thread closely these days. It's not that I don't believe you; I'm just curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back