VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Oct 26, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #2,417 of 2,697
Hi

I'm sorry for this bad experience. I'm a new customer of LMUE and I bought a GR07BE one month ago, and I would like to know your process details. E.g. replacement, repair or changing new one.

Please share your process with us. :)

Oct 26, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #2,419 of 2,697
  Hmm.
After two days of continuous crackling, just as I was about to open a support ticket, it has stopped completely.  Now to see when/if the problem returns.

I would still open the ticket. You never know if the problem might resurface. The fact that it was crackling could be that there's something structurally wrong with them. If I were you, I'd exchange them for a new pair.

Oct 26, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #2,420 of 2,697
  I would still open the ticket. You never know if the problem might resurface. The fact that it was crackling could be that there's something structurally wrong with them. If I were you, I'd exchange them for a new pair.

Yep - I just opened one.  Sure enough, the problem returned.  Hopefully I can get a new pair soon.  (I've heard that LMUE customer service is good, but quite slow.)

Oct 26, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #2,421 of 2,697
All ticketing services tend be slow, but it's the only way to go when your customers are on the other side of the world. I hope they get back to you soon. There are few things more frustrating than testing out a new purchase for the first time and having all the excitment erased when it doesn't work as intended.

Oct 27, 2014 at 12:26 AM Post #2,422 of 2,697
  Hi

I'm sorry for this bad experience. I'm a new customer of LMUE and I bought a GR07BE one month ago, and I would like to know your process details. E.g. replacement, repair or changing new one.

Please share your process with us. :)

I've already received a reply - much faster than I thought it would be!  Now to find the receipt and ship them to Singapore...

Oct 31, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #2,425 of 2,697
Yup..........better than this is classic retailing at 78$
eek.gif

Oct 31, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #2,426 of 2,697
Nov 11, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #2,428 of 2,697
Its a great IEM for the money don't get me wrong but just a heads up to everyone else.. these must be fragile as hell, even putting them into the bag they gave you for them I wouldn't even suggest.  Does anyone have Vsonic's contact info, I would like to reach out to them & can't find their website, must be out of the US

Nov 11, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #2,429 of 2,697
  Its a great IEM for the money don't get me wrong but just a heads up to everyone else.. these must be fragile as hell, even putting them into the bag they gave you for them I wouldn't even suggest.  Does anyone have Vsonic's contact info, I would like to reach out to them & can't find their website, must be out of the US

VSonic is a Chinese company, and their website is entirely in Chinese. I seriously doubt they'll respond to any of your e-mails. 

Nov 11, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #2,430 of 2,697
zero audio tenore vs vsonic gr07 mk2 be, which one should i get? i narrowed down to two earphones. i know lachlan will probably make a review of them soon. what do you think? i couldn't be bothered reading them threads, i tried i just need a comparison which is better.
some people prefere one some prefer another. what do you think? people who listened to both? are there people on here who listened to both? is there a pole on this forum? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back