Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions
Apr 10, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #123 of 873
The Noble K-10's look superb, I would love to hear these.  I have some significant high frequency loss (old rocker) and use hearing aids so IEM's are difficult unless I EQ the high frequency's.

Apr 10, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #124 of 873
  The Noble K-10's look superb, I would love to hear these.  I have some significant high frequency loss (old rocker) and use hearing aids so IEM's are difficult unless I EQ the high frequency's.

Me too!  I remember growing up and laying on the floor of my bedroom listening to music with a speaker 12 inches away from either side of my head.  
rolleyes.gif
  My parents thought I was a nut job!  Led Zeppelin, anyone!?

Apr 17, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #127 of 873
Apr 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #130 of 873
My Pure II arrived a few days ago and it sounds really nice. It seems to be getting better each day I use it. The sound is smooth,clear & detailed. Matches well with my AK120 & HD650s. The bass is thunderous & clean. Waiting for a pair of TH600s to arrive to compare to.

Apr 29, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #131 of 873
My Pure II arrived a few days ago and it sounds really nice. It seems to be getting better each day I use it. The sound is smooth,clear & detailed. Matches well with my AK120 & HD650s. The bass is thunderous & clean. Waiting for a pair of TH600s to arrive to compare to.

It mates incredibly well with iem's also!!

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #132 of 873
  I am undecided between the Pure II and Duet as amp for my CLAS DB and Shure 846 (currently using iqube amp). Anyone have both of this for a comparison ?

DUET I borrowed for 3-5 weeks. Amazing amp. Both are great and the sound signature, while not the same, trends to similar veins. Both drive earphones perfectly, and both have very low noise floors and great control over L/R and balance. So... do you need balanced? Do you need the longer battery life of the DUET? Do you need the compact size of the V? That should be the questions you ask first. Both are great and deserve praise.

Apr 30, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #133 of 873
  DUET I borrowed for 3-5 weeks. Amazing amp. Both are great and the sound signature, while not the same, trends to similar veins. Both drive earphones perfectly, and both have very low noise floors and great control over L/R and balance. So... do you need balanced? Do you need the longer battery life of the DUET? Do you need the compact size of the V? That should be the questions you ask first. Both are great and deserve praise.

Well said as usual. 

You wouldn't happen to have a TH900 in your collection, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back