1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by shigzeo, Jan 6, 2014.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. blownaway
    I was hoping that was the case, excellent!

2. shumala
    Totally agreed that AK120 + Pure II is a great combo. Its even better with the Noble K10!!

3. blownaway
    The Noble K-10's look superb, I would love to hear these.  I have some significant high frequency loss (old rocker) and use hearing aids so IEM's are difficult unless I EQ the high frequency's.

4. fiascogarcia
    Me too!  I remember growing up and laying on the floor of my bedroom listening to music with a speaker 12 inches away from either side of my head.  [​IMG]  My parents thought I was a nut job!  Led Zeppelin, anyone!?

5. shigzeo Contributor
    I'm joining the K10 party, too; and I'll still be a PURE II lover, so damn. Make room boys. 

6. blownaway
    Just placed my order with Moon Audio for the Pure II.  Super excited!

7. fiascogarcia
    Congrats!  The SQ just gets better with burn in.

8. DoubleMusic

you will love it, dont underestimate waht that pure II in your palm can do ...!

9. dnnaudio
    I am undecided between the Pure II and Duet as amp for my CLAS DB and Shure 846 (currently using iqube amp). Anyone have both of this for a comparison ?

10. blownaway
    My Pure II arrived a few days ago and it sounds really nice. It seems to be getting better each day I use it. The sound is smooth,clear & detailed. Matches well with my AK120 & HD650s. The bass is thunderous & clean. Waiting for a pair of TH600s to arrive to compare to.

11. fiascogarcia
    It mates incredibly well with iem's also!!

12. shigzeo Contributor
    DUET I borrowed for 3-5 weeks. Amazing amp. Both are great and the sound signature, while not the same, trends to similar veins. Both drive earphones perfectly, and both have very low noise floors and great control over L/R and balance. So... do you need balanced? Do you need the longer battery life of the DUET? Do you need the compact size of the V? That should be the questions you ask first. Both are great and deserve praise.

13. awry
    Well said as usual. 

You wouldn't happen to have a TH900 in your collection, would you?

14. shigzeo Contributor
    I don't have a TH900, I'm sorry. The closet thing I have to a Fostex headphone is a ZMF modded TR50P.

15. awry
    Does it drive that well? 

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last