Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors)
Jul 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #511 of 5,715
Actually quite a lot of people seem to prefer the VE6 over Roxanne. Wondering if I had a bad fit when I listened to the demo a couple weeks ago, since I wasn't too impressed with it.

I believe demo sets can cause chaos to the impression to different individuals. I had very different impressions over different demo sets I tried against the opinions from others. JH13 was a disaster for me. I still can't believe how badly it sounded, I still wish to take another chance to try it again despite it has been claim as one of world best CIEM. JH16 wasn't as bad, bass was simply awesome to me. But the harsh treble end signature wasn't my kind of preference. I tried Fitear334, it was probably the best for me but i can't afford it. I tried VE3, I love it so much and I got it and I love it day by day now! I tried VE4, again, i was thoroughly dissappointed. The bass was too much, and the sound was pretty much dead and dull to my ears. I'm still wondering if we are able to get a reliable impression from a demo set? Thats my point here. But my VE3 was very close to the demo I tried. Oh btw, I tried UM Miracle, it was very good too. But I love VE3 soooo much i got it

Aug 5, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #512 of 5,715
Can I ask how long it has been since they received your impressions? I am thinking of ordering but don't like unexpected long wait times.

Errr. Two months now? They had a little incident so there was a delay. It was all explained but now they have tons of backlog atm.

Aug 7, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #515 of 5,715
According to my friend..day and night...well that's what they say :)

Aug 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #518 of 5,715
I wonder why there are so little threads and reviews on vision ears products, especially their latest VE6 as I can't seem to find any reviews on them, and even this thread is so dead compared to the other brands. Is VE a less well known brand in general?

Since VE6 is a totl ciem it'll be really nice to see some comparisons with other totl 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 27, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #521 of 5,715
Hi guys, I made the leap into CIEMs after checking out demo units for about 5 months and settled on the VE6 X2 :D Now awaiting their arrival in 2 weeks(delayed from the original 6 weeks delivery time).

Aug 28, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #522 of 5,715
Hi guys, I made the leap into CIEMs after checking out demo units for about 5 months and settled on the VE6 X2 :D Now awaiting their arrival in 2 weeks(delayed from the original 6 weeks delivery time).

Bro, i beleive you'll love the VE6x2. Very much different especially the clarity and soundstage versus the demo set. Recieved mine in mid April and it took VE about 5 weeks to deliver it. And ever since, my 8A ihas been a display set in my audio shelves.

Aug 28, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #523 of 5,715
Bro, i beleive you'll love the VE6x2. Very much different especially the clarity and soundstage versus the demo set. Recieved mine in mid April and it took VE about 5 weeks to deliver it. And ever since, my 8A ihas been a display set in my audio shelves.

Awesome! There have actually been no reviews about this item for the longest time, I was almost wondering if anyone had it. Maybe everyone who owns a pair is too busy enjoying them :p

Aug 28, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #525 of 5,715
Yep, i am one of them. Been enjoying since April. IMO, it's better sounding than Roxanne universal. I actually ordered the Roxanne universal in Nov but later found that the flimsy cable connector and bass pot wasn't to my liking when Jerry was here in Dec.

Went back to that generous audio shop and they allowed me to swap to V4 for the same price. After that, I personally done a couple of emails with Vision Ears Marcel who was vey helpful, and came to know that they were doing a 6 drivers. He hold on to my impression until i decided which version to go for.

Went for x2 and a happy man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back