1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors)

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. lee730

If not rudi would still buy them anyways. [​IMG] 

2. lieberstanley

Can't agree with you more. The source does result in a lot of diversities. At the end of the day, the best headphone is the one that suits best to the DAP you use, and vice versa.:wink:

3. Mimouille
    Looks likes someones received some goody goodies :) Out of the box the fit of the demos is quite tricky...I managed a fit with my large ortofon but not so easy. First impression: they seem to all sound very good. Even the Stage 2 is a high performer in my book. This is just after a few minutes. None seem too colored. I will say more when I have spend more time with them.

20130927_113147.jpg 20130927_113209.jpg

20130927_113358.jpg

4. lee730
    Nice! :p.

5. hilosxdd
    VE sent you their whole line of customs(demos) ? :)

6. Mimouille
    Yes...except the 1.2. But I did pay a deposit.

7. hilosxdd
    Would you mind comparing the Stage 3 and Stage 4 ? (Of course after listening to them for some time) and possibly other ' TOTL ' customs if you've heard others before ? :)

8. Mimouille

I will to the best of my abilities, as well as 8 other people to which I will be sending demos.

9. hilosxdd
    Thank you in advance :)

I bet the deposit you've paid cost a bomb :veryevil:

10. Mimouille
    Quite reasonable vs. the total value actually...thanks VE.

11. tranhieu
    Nice! Looking forward to your impression Mimoulle.

12. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Very exciting! :wink:

13. Mimouille
    They really sound good...but the fit is really tricky...half of the tips I tried do not seal, a few do seal but create a vacuum / succion effect. Some are are pure brain rape (triple flange). After some time it seems either the double flange and the red heir tips work for me...
    I imagine the same sound with custom comfort...

14. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Hmm, might be tricky, I have an assortment here, we'll see what happens. 

Can you take a photo of all three together without the tips on please, I would like to see the length of the nozzles. :)

15. Mimouille
    I will later on. That is the trouble with demos...not usually very ergonomic.

But the build quality and finish is much closer to Fitear than to other acrylic customs I have seen.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last