Victor HA-FW10000: 10th Anniversary model
Apr 11, 2019 at 11:54 PM Post #482 of 1,217
What is the damn price of these if you're ordering from the US? Do you really need a Facebook account to order?
The best iem,,, period.

Apr 11, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #483 of 1,217
I know your opinion, partly why I'm here. It seems like some of these manufacturers just don't want to sell in the west. Go figure. I guess the ,,, is the pregnant pause I'm not yet finished version of the ...

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM Post #484 of 1,217
I know your opinion, partly why I'm here. It seems like some of these manufacturers just don't want to sell in the west. Go figure. I guess the ,,, is the pregnant pause I'm not yet finished version of the ...
In in Hong Kong and none in stock.

Apr 12, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #486 of 1,217
I'll shoot them an email via the Facebook link, see what they say.

So what makes these so much better than the z1r?
Sound stage, seperation between instruments, layered bass, sub bass, mids, treble clarity, tone.

Apr 12, 2019 at 2:20 AM Post #491 of 1,217
Apr 12, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #493 of 1,217
Another source is Rakuten.co.jp.

They also accept US credit cards and ship internationally and carry several victor products on their .jp site.
Only reason I didn’t mention them earlier is that they don’t carry the few-ha10000, though they have other victor iems

Apr 12, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #494 of 1,217
amazon.co.jp ships to the US, and they accept US credit cards. Sorry, I thought that was default knowledge, but of course it isn't since not every country with amazon e-commerce ships internationally, hahaha

e-earphone.jp can purchased from through WhiteRabbit (https://www.whiterabbitexpress.com/). Another tidbit that I forget is not common knowledge.

Cool, unfortunately the z1r is not available for overseas shipping and the fw10000 is unavailable. How much would WhiteRabbit add?

Apr 12, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #495 of 1,217
Cool, unfortunately the z1r is not available for overseas shipping and the fw10000 is unavailable. How much would WhiteRabbit add?

Their fees change depending on how much effort they estimate is required to acquire the item, but I've never thought they were unreasonable.

But the good news is they ALWAYs give an estimate before you commit. Totally transparent. So you can see the price of the item and make sure it matches wherever you bought the item, you see the shipping estimate, and you see their fees, all clearly delineated.

The most I've ever paid for the service was for a $4K butsudan, and they only charged me $335 for it, which is incredibly cheap considering they had to buy it, have it shipped to the white rabbit offices, re-package everything for international shipping compliance requirements, and then arrange with a special freight forwarder because the butsudan is so big.

I've bought all kinds of weird stuff through white rabbit. A large butsudan, a limited edition hand crafted monopoly set, on-the-floor folding chairs to use with my kotatsu (japanese style heated table), just, anything. Great service.

One caveat: Try to buy stuff through white rabbit when domestic shipping is free. Otherwise, you have to pay shipping twice. Once to get from the e-commerce site to White Rabbit, and again to pay for the international shipping.

Some items on Rakuten don't ship internationally (cuz they're a marketplace, like Amazon, and some merchants on Rakuten don't have int'l shipping options), so I'm always careful to check for free domestic shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back