1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Victor HA-FW10000: 10th Anniversary model

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last
  1. toughnut
    Nope. The size/dimension itself a no for me. N8 already exceeded my limit for portable use. My ideal size will be R6 / SR15 / LPG / ZX300.

2. jmills8
    I had the AK for about a year when it first came out.

3. toughnut
    Probably will pay a visit when I drop by next time. Really wish R6 Pro be more available. The interface, spec, size and built quality is almost perfect.

4. thisismyname
    mochill likes this.
  5. Wooglish
    Any other updates from anyone on a 4.4 balanced cable from JVC for the FW10k? I really love the feel of the stock cable, but miss balanced!

6. toranku
    For the people in SG - the FW10K and Rai Penta is available for demo at West Gate Stereo.

endlesswaves likes this.
  7. amature101
    mochill likes this.
  8. thisismyname
    I didn't find any news about the cable in Japanese website. The stock cable sometimes fall off from over ear, if JVC/Victor cannot solve the issue, I think I may find other cables instead.

Wooglish likes this.
  9. jeffri
    Nice, I'll drop by the day before CanJam. :)

10. shigzeo Contributor
    These are by far my favourite dynamic earphones. And here is my review of it. I don't own it and only had it in my studio long enough to finish a magazine shoot. I want to sell the farm for it.

11. shigzeo Contributor
  12. mr-duke
    Anyone bought this fw10000 new and can confirm if there is any plastic sticker to tell if product is new, sealed. I tried to google unboxing video/pics but cant find any. Would love to see some pics of factory sealed mark if any.

13. jmills8
    Why, yours not sounding great ?

14. mr-duke
    Well, i am planing to buy one.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  15. thisismyname

not sure if this was the first opening of the box or not, and btw this was Victor's FW10000

Go and grab the spiral dot++ eartip with FW10000, this improves a lot for sound isolation and the sound.

davidmolliere likes this.
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last