Verum Audio - Exciting high performance DIY planar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2019 at 3:01 AM Post #976 of 1,486
i still have not received the pads and i ordered them literally the hour he put them up on the website. sometimes it takes a while. i really hope my pads come soon.

I ordered 2 months ago and still did not received them. Garuspik said he sent them end of september.. and there is some custums inbeetween so it needs a lot of patience :wink:

Oct 25, 2019 at 3:06 AM Post #977 of 1,486

Im plannin to order verums in next months but this Carbon why it has "uncolored" picture is that Carbon+Silver or Carbon+Gold @Garuspik need to change that pic i think since its confusing
Also anyone from EU how was your order taxes?shipping time? it says right now "shipping in 2weeks" but i saw people waiting in this thread for months not complaining im okay to wait abit.

thats not uncolored picture. the carbon is silver and black in color as you see it in the photo

Oct 25, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #978 of 1,486
i'm a huge fan of mine. surprised to hear a few comment on how they sold their lcd-2 classics when getting these. can anyone share detailed comparison information? that is a headphone I have been tempted to try yet but maybe don't need to?
Verum:
Smoother and Lusher
Better dynamics
Better mid range, vocals have more body and soul with a hint of liquid goodness
Better treble
More natural sounding
Less grainy

LCD-2C:
Has a perception of a more full bodied bass, hard to explain but it's like there's an artificial thickness tastefully done though.
Leaner sounds more agile.
Deeper, bigger perceived sound despite having thinner mids and less overall body due to this almost fuzzy sound.

I find the verum to be a slight upgrade to the LCD-2C and fixs a lot of issues I had with the 2 classic despite me liking them quite a bit.

Oct 25, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #980 of 1,486
I’m sure I will have the same problem because San Francisco customs holds items for a long time before releasing it.

The pads arrived today :) ..they are very well made and look really beautiful! Absolue carefully made and simply perfect. ...quite opposite as the last leather pads from dekoni.
Comfort is better as standard, soundwise I am still testing;more prominent mids, somehow more even highs, a touch less bass.
At the moment I cannot say which one, stock or these perforated ones sound better, they are different for sure. Comfort, looks, quality are clearly better

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #981 of 1,486
I’m sure I will have the same problem because San Francisco customs holds items for a long time before releasing it.

I ordered over two months ago, and during that time, the headphones I returned due to channel imbalance, which I sent after I had ordered the pads, made their way to Verum Audio and then back to my country again. Verum Audio is extremely slow regardless of the customs.

Nov 1, 2019 at 10:19 AM Post #987 of 1,486
My friend ordered a verum 1 at the beginning of October has October Verums been shipped? :)

Nov 11, 2019 at 3:45 AM Post #990 of 1,486
Am I the only one? I ordered and paid for the Verum One over a month ago on October sixth and still have not received them. Around three weeks ago I received an email telling me that the item would be shipped the following week but received no further communication or reply to my emails concerning shipment. I'm somewhat frustrated at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back