Verum Audio - Exciting high performance DIY planar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2019 at 4:05 AM Post #991 of 1,486
Thats quite normal ... some patience you need to get these unique specials :wink:

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #992 of 1,486
Am I the only one? I ordered and paid for the Verum One over a month ago on October sixth and still have not received them. Around three weeks ago I received an email telling me that the item would be shipped the following week but received no further communication or reply to my emails concerning shipment. I'm somewhat frustrated at this point.
It was hard for me to wait the 10 weeks it took to get mine, but it was well worth the wait.

Nov 11, 2019 at 8:42 PM Post #994 of 1,486
Am I the only one? I ordered and paid for the Verum One over a month ago on October sixth and still have not received them. Around three weeks ago I received an email telling me that the item would be shipped the following week but received no further communication or reply to my emails concerning shipment. I'm somewhat frustrated at this point.
At least you received an email about shipping. I ordered on 2 October 19 and haven’t received any emails. It’s hand made so it’s going to take some time. Most people are saying it takes 6-8 weeks.

Nov 11, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #995 of 1,486
Why 10 weeks? when you order it?
anyone here pay some taxes when receive the headphones?
Ordered June 17 and received 10 weeks later.

Nov 11, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #996 of 1,486
Does anyone have a recommendation for a Class D speaker amp that works well with Verum 1?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #997 of 1,486

probably takes a month more for the standard mail to reach you if its shipped end october, depending on where ure in the world i guess. lol, so it seems that folks that are buying should expect an approximate 2 months time from point of purchase confirmation to actual receiving of goods.

he did remind us that he agrees with the concept that things fall into a choose 2 out of 3 from cheap, quality and speed scenario so we'll just have to wait. and it does makes sense to a certain point, if his product is relatively cheaper (i guess) compared to others in the market, it doesnt make sense to be hiring too many workers to ramp up production speed if the orders arent that consistently high to justify producing quickly, that will be reducing net profit without much advantage in any other sense. its not like hiring more workers to produce quicker will lead to more customers purchasing.

Nov 14, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #998 of 1,486

I paid October 8th and I haven't heard anything either. Let's hope everything is ok, I would appreciate better communications.

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #999 of 1,486
Same boat here(friend) ordered Verum on the 3rd despite it saying shipping in two weeks on the website. These are hand made and obviously we both understand that shipping can vary but there does need to be contact if orders are running behind. @Garuspik can you please update your customers man on whats going on? :)

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019 at 4:10 PM Post #1,000 of 1,486
Finally received some sort of response from Verum. The response quoted my email requesting update on shipping status and one short sentence which seems to be a date of some kind but was written in Ukrainian which I was unable to decipher or understand. Still scratching my head. If there is anyone subscribing to this thread that speaks Ukrainian Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #1,001 of 1,486
Finally received some sort of response from Verum. The response quoted my email requesting update on shipping status and one short sentence which seems to be a date of some kind but was written in Ukrainian which I was unable to decipher or understand. Still scratching my head. If there is anyone subscribing to this thread that speaks Ukrainian Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Google translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back