VentureCraft Go-DAP DAC/Amp /Series: Go-DAP X (13th May 2012) and Go-DAP TT (21st May 2013)
Feb 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #286 of 507
Quote:

Looks like you glanced through my post. As mentioned e-mail VentureCraft. They can send overseas as they have sent to Indonesia.

No i did see your post im not just talking about the venturecraft its about e-earphone(and other local store) and japan itself..  i wish we have something like that here in canada >< its alot better going local than doing for a shipping right?

Feb 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #287 of 507
Quote:
No i did see your post im not just talking about the venturecraft its about e-earphone(and other local store) and japan itself..  i wish we have something like that here in canada >< its alot better going local than doing for a shipping right?

I think though each country has it's own pros 'n cons. For this VentureCraft deal that e-earphone is offering, yes it's a pro for locals and pity for overseas. But I'm sure there are similar deals in other countries where only locals there benefit. You have no idea how long I've been eye-ing on that Resonance Labs Invicta produced in Canada :p.

Feb 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #288 of 507
Quote:

I think though each country has it's own pros 'n cons. For this VentureCraft deal that e-earphone is offering, yes it's a pro for locals and pity for overseas. But I'm sure there are similar deals in other countries where only locals there benefit. You have no idea how long I've been eye-ing on that Resonance Labs Invicta produced in Canada :p.

Yeah but being an otaku myself i still cant stop thinking of the idea of moving in there.. anyway im confused what 's the difference between the USB 2.0 input vs the micro USB one ?is the usb just for idevice and micro for android?

Feb 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #289 of 507
Quote:
Yeah but being an otaku myself i still cant stop thinking of the idea of moving in there.. anyway im confused what 's the difference between the USB 2.0 input vs the micro USB one ?is the usb just for idevice and micro for android?

You should come and visit the big events that are held here. Fujiya holds 2 big events (and additional 3 small ones like one tomorrow). The Spring May event is only a day, but the Autumn October event is now 2 days. Those are the ones that we tend to have international customers and makers come along. Having said that rather strangely MGoodman from CEntrance is coming to tomorrow's small show.

Yes, the large USB is for iPad/iPod/iPhone whilst the micro is for Galaxy S3 to be more precise. I don't want people to get the impression it works for all Android devices.

Feb 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #290 of 507
Quote:

You should come and visit the big events that are held here. Fujiya holds 2 big events (and additional 3 small ones like one tomorrow). The Spring May event is only a day, but the Autumn October event is now 2 days. Those are the ones that we tend to have international customers and makers come along. Having said that rather strangely MGoodman from CEntrance is coming to tomorrow's small show.

Yes, the large USB is for iPad/iPod/iPhone whilst the micro is for Galaxy S3 to be more precise. I don't want people to get the impression it works for all Android devices.

I do think it will work with Galaxy Note 2 but still contemplating on whether its gonna be worth it or not because sony will be releasing Sony Xperia Z which i hope will have a better audio quality.. or i might go the Apple route since it has more options and may i ask what your portable set up right now?

Feb 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #291 of 507
Quote:
I do think it will work with Galaxy Note 2 but still contemplating on whether its gonna be worth it or not because sony will be releasing Sony Xperia Z which i hope will have a better audio quality.. or i might go the Apple route since it has more options and may i ask what your portable set up right now?

Yes that is correct from the Dan Ba's wonderful work on collating all the Android DAC compatibility. VentureCraft themselves though haven't stamped it as being Note2 compatible but others have had it working.

It would be interesting to see if the Xperia Z is based on the NW-Z series. I never really jumped onto the Android bandwagon (aside from my DX100) but the nice thing about the Go-DAP X is that it at least supports iDevices, Samsung Galaxy/Note (unofficially), and USB DAC/Amp for PC/notebooks.

Feb 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #292 of 507
Had been departed with my TG334 for 5 days. I really miss my TG334 on Go-Dap X but my MH335DW will be here this week.

For the time being, I use my W4R and TF10 with my Go-Dap X and I can say that Go-Dap X make it sound somewhat worst (at least compare with directly from my ipod touch G5). Bass on W4R is almost disappear and there are a lot of boost in mid and high. On the other hand, TF10 high is suppressed with slightly more on bass. This is my first time trying those iems on Go-Dap X. I suspected that 47Ω output impedance might cause this problem (both iems are 32Ω). While using TG334 with Go-Dap X, I notice that bass seem to be less compared to straight out of ipod but bass boost work just fine for TG334.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #295 of 507
WOW

I just got an email from VentureCraft about my Go-Dap X upgrade. I send my X to them yesterday and they received it today. They will upgrade my OPAMP, change output impedance to 10Ω, and send it back to me "TODAY". That's what I call fast service! Thank you VentureCraft.

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #297 of 507
Quote:
Just order an OpAmp upgrade for my Go-Dap X to LME49860 and they will switch output impedance from 47Ω to 10Ω for free too.

Did you order the upgrade from their Rakuten site? I ordered the upgrade for mine, but there's no instructions whatsoever. What do I have to do now? Did they send you an e-mail with instructions or something?

Confused. This upgrade **** is a damn tough puzzle to solve.

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #298 of 507
Quote:
Did you order the upgrade from their Rakuten site? I ordered the upgrade for mine, but there's no instructions whatsoever. What do I have to do now? Did they send you an e-mail with instructions or something?

Confused. This upgrade **** is a damn tough puzzle to solve.

Usually after a few hours, they will send an email with instruction to you. Since I contact VentureCraft before purchase upgrade from rakuten, so they told me the address to send my unit to.

Here is the address:
VentureCraft,Inc.
Support Center.
1-3-5 Nihonbashihoncho Bldg. 2F, Nihonbashihoncho,
Chyuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0023 Japan
TEL. 03-5204-1007

Feb 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #300 of 507
Quote:
WOW

I just got an email from VentureCraft about my Go-Dap X upgrade. I send my X to them yesterday and they received it today. They will upgrade my OPAMP, change output impedance to 10Ω, and send it back to me "TODAY". That's what I call fast service! Thank you VentureCraft.

Would you let us know what you think of the changes?  I'm considering the same.  Thanks.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back