Venture Electronics Bonus IE - Discussions and Impressions Thread
Sep 21, 2019 at 8:33 PM Post #46 of 118
[

Oh...no no no., It's all done for the love of baby Jeebus not for the direct payments of cash...wait what? shhh!!

I did not have KxxS or TFZ No3 and I think the Kanas last January BTW

I told everybody for months now I would do an under $50 list after being asked 100's literally 100's of times to make a budget list. These got revisited.

my view is simple... I dig hi end audio (for decades now) I have spent a decent amount of cash chasing my ideal. I understand the game and don't let it play me.

lastly I appreciate that I can come here and get ideas for my hobby. fortunately over time I have found a few cats that hear things closely to the way I do and that makes a spur of the moment purchase acceptable to me.

now I wait for my Bonus IE while listening to Spyro Gyra on a Tera Player through a set of KZ IEMs and smiling...

Sep 23, 2019 at 7:09 AM Post #47 of 118
Where can I buy this IEM from?

It will be my last after KPE, BL-03, MH755. Seriously.

Sep 23, 2019 at 8:20 AM Post #49 of 118
@Hawaiibadboy, the motivation thing or $$$ payments was not me. I just think you missed it the first time round. Should have been as good back then. :) I can see people going there since you mention Lee by first name several times. Shouldn't be that way but you know people are gonna go there. Best to just say VE.

Unless you noticed/are trying to expose a trend in increasing prices and the $179 - $200 stuff is bunk and should really be $50 - $79. :)

Sep 24, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #52 of 118
The VE Bonus IE looks like a great contender for the best sub $20 IEM market.
Has anyone compared this to the Sony MH755 and maybe the ****? (All sub 20 bucks).

If the Bonus IE had detachable cables I would be very interested in getting a set, but I had a few cables play me out in the past, so I'm pretty wary of getting a set without detachable cables (unless if it is dirt cheap like the Sony MH755).

Sep 24, 2019 at 12:49 AM Post #53 of 118
Has anyone compared this to the Sony MH755 and maybe the ****? (All sub 20 bucks).

If the Bonus IE had detachable cables I would be very interested in getting a set, but I had a few cables play me out in the past, so I'm pretty wary of getting a set without detachable cables (unless if it is dirt cheap like the Sony MH755).

I just got Moondrop Crescent and have Sony MH755 modded and un modded. Dont have **** though

Sep 24, 2019 at 1:45 AM Post #55 of 118
I just got Moondrop Crescent and have Sony MH755 modded and un modded. Dont have **** though

Boss, it would be wicked if u did a review on ****. It is quite popular among the headfiers and other forums for a 16 buck IEM.
In fact it got so popular at one point where the Ali sellers jacked up its price to 27 USD LOL. Now it's back to its baseline. Stock tips and cables are bad though.

Sep 24, 2019 at 2:25 AM Post #56 of 118
Sep 24, 2019 at 2:50 AM Post #58 of 118

I've got all of them, give me a couple of days and I throw in the BL-03 as well :)

Sep 24, 2019 at 2:52 AM Post #59 of 118
I've got all of them, give me a couple of days and I throw in the BL-03 as well :)

Nice!! Thank you and look forward to your reviews!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back