Venture Electronics Bonus IE - Discussions and Impressions Thread
Aug 27, 2019 at 2:47 AM Post #31 of 118
KZ ZS3 has a warmer tone. Bass is emphasized closer to mid bass. Mids are slightly more forward. Highs are articulate but not as smooth as BIE.

BIE has a flatter tuning. Bass sound more extended and emphasis is towards the lower spectrum of bass. Mids are not as forward as ZS3 but neutral. Highs are smoother. No sibilance.

Between the two, ZS3 is more forward sounding and BIE has a more neutral balance with a smoother sound.

Sep 18, 2019 at 12:00 AM Post #32 of 118
IMG_0113.JPG

$20...yeah, these sound nice

Sep 18, 2019 at 12:56 AM Post #33 of 118
They are my work iems. I can use them for hours and not find them fatiguing

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #35 of 118
VE AE store already sold out (from 50pcs) less than 6 hrs after BGGR/ HBB released his video. Choo choo chooo

Sep 21, 2019 at 2:25 PM Post #39 of 118
The market wasn't even quite as good at the end of January so why wasn't the BIE that good back then?

:ksc75smile:

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:41 PM Post #41 of 118
learned about them today

No, not BIE in general just BGGAR. The video I linked to(January 30, 2019) was not "What, $200 good for $20". So, the same earphone 7 months plus later with even stiffer competition like No. 3, KXXS, and others not on the scene at the end of January. Why in this mornings video is it $200 good? Should have been as good then as it is now esp. with improved competition.

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #43 of 118
Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019 at 5:59 PM Post #44 of 118
You need to be popular and have a Click Bait Title.

From crinacle

https://crinacle.com/graphs/venture-electronics-bonus-in-ears-bie/ Didn't think it was all that special really, but keep the twenty. We all can't like the same stuff

and I suppose the myriad of other reviewers on this sight don't want to influence the hobby? it is my responsibility to understand what I am buying and I get some cheap entertainment while I wait for VE to ship my hype train purchase.

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:20 PM Post #45 of 118
[
and I suppose the myriad of other reviewers on this sight don't want to influence the hobby? it is my responsibility to understand what I am buying and I get some cheap entertainment while I wait for VE to ship my hype train purchase.

Oh...no no no., It's all done for the love of baby Jeebus not for the direct payments of cash...wait what? shhh!!

I did not have KxxS or TFZ No3 and I think the Kanas last January BTW

I told everybody for months now I would do an under $50 list after being asked 100's literally 100's of times to make a budget list. These got revisited.

You need to be popular and have a Click Bait Title.

Crinacle's Graphs

https://crinacle.com/graphs/venture-electronics-bonus-in-ears-bie/ Didn't think it was all that special really, but keep the twenty. We all can't like the same stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back