VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Jul 25, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #976 of 3,324
  Are you intentionally trying to make us all jealous @RedJohn456 
wink_face.gif

Seriously though, it sounds like you're having a lot of fun with The Duke.  I can't wait to give them a listen!

Aaah you got me there :p

Stop teasing with all the graphs and spill the beans. What's your new toy?

And I love the Zen with doughnut foams, BTW. It fits so nice and snug in my ears and has a great compromise of soundstage and bass
L3000.gif

yeah doughnut foams give the best seal for me and gives the best sound consistently imo

Jul 25, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #978 of 3,324
Stop teasing with all the graphs and spill the beans. What's your new toy?

And I love the Zen with doughnut foams, BTW. It fits so nice and snug in my ears and has a great compromise of soundstage and bass :L3000:
Can't say yet, Muahahahahahahahaha...

How are the e80 working for you?

Jul 25, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #980 of 3,324
I dont want to say this but the Zen is a slightly better asg1plus :sweat:, but until something in the iem realm can compete with the Zen I soundstage reproduction plus naturalness. I won't be done in iem search until then. I think the harmony can be close but closest is the asg1plus to Zen and then rockets. This three are my favorite gear and definitely can't wait to hear the other products lee has to offer because I know they'll probably destroy aurisonics somehow:relieved:.

Jul 26, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #982 of 3,324
Crap...

My Pono balanced Zen arrived yesterday. I am only getting home tonight (took the wife away for a romantic weekend). Can't wait to hear them. Not much work going to happy en and the office tomorrow...LMAO

Jul 26, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #984 of 3,324
  I dont want to say this but the Zen is a slightly better asg1plus :sweat:, but until something in the iem realm can compete with the Zen I soundstage reproduction plus naturalness. I won't be done in iem search until then. I think the harmony can be close but closest is the asg1plus to Zen and then rockets. This three are my favorite gear and definitely can't wait to hear the other products lee has to offer because I know they'll probably destroy aurisonics somehow:relieved:.

Too late - you said it... and I quoted it for all of eternity! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 26, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #986 of 3,324
Some monk impressions:

Note that I listen to Monk foamless

Wow! Not sure how this thing costs 5 dollars? No seriously how? These are so damn articulate snappy and airy sounding. Best thing of all that they aren't too bassy (when not using foam) and it has a nice engaging and toe tapping inducing sound signature. Man oh man dat bass doe. So well controlled, textured and well articulated. Bass doesn't muck up the midrange and has good mid bass and sub bass. I love how this thing sounds with no foam, so snappy and crispy. High hats specially sound awesome sauce :)

Best 5 dollars you will ever spend. Kind of makes my VSD3 and similarly priced iems in my collection sound like crap at their price points :/ Damn it VE ur making me hate my other gear now 
angry_face.gif

ksc75smile.gif
tongue.gif

Jul 26, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #989 of 3,324
WOW
smily_headphones1.gif
nice impressions for budget earbuds and all buyers :thumbsup:

Thanks :)  Yeah they are great not only as budget earphones, but as a great earbud period!

Sounding good! Can't wait to hear 'em
L3000.gif

How're the Monk with doughnut foamies @RedJohn456?

I find them to be too bassy with doughnut foamies. I run em commando :wink: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back