VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
May 10, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #422 of 3,324

Mr Han Han
o2smile.gif
is our exclusive distributor in Indonesia. And I am fairly certain his stock will arrive very soon.

Cheers 

Lee

p.s. Can anybody plz tell me what "han han" stands for in the form of Chinese characters.

As I am sure you know (like Japanese), there are many Chinese characters with the reading "Han". And further, when it comes to names, anything goes. The only way to know for sure is to ask Mr Han Han himself. :)

May 10, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #423 of 3,324

Mr Han Han
o2smile.gif
is our exclusive distributor in Indonesia. And I am fairly certain his stock will arrive very soon.

Cheers 

Lee

p.s. Can anybody plz tell me what "han han" stands for in the form of Chinese characters.

As I am sure you know (like Japanese), there are many Chinese characters with the reading "Han". And further, when it comes to names, anything goes. The only way to know for sure is to ask Mr Han Han himself. :)

smily_headphones1.gif
exactly.  will ask him next time.

Cheers 
Lee

May 10, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #424 of 3,324
  hey, thanks for asking about it, the final Asura has been done for a while, we were only holding it back as we found some minor issue with the production that we need to make sure, the beta Asura is a very good earbud also, but it can not handle big amps , and I don't think it is a good idea to sell them because of that. 

As for the difference, the retail Asura will sound more like Zen, but can sound good with pretty much everything( from iphone to big "brick" DAPs / Amps), and the best part is they can take as much as abuse as Zen , which for us is very important.

I studied in Japan for my bachelor degree, and the Japanese customer services (especially , Apple Japan )  are ridiculously good,  that is what we wanna provide for our customers , which is" we will really take care of our customers". The current beta Asura while sounds pretty awesome, simply can not deliver this kind of exp if it can take all the beating and abuse people normally throw at a high Z can/earbud

I am really liking the earbud form factor so it would be nice to be able to have an earbud that sounds great straight out of my phone and being able to take it out and about. The beta Asura unit is good but also distinct from the Zen. Happy to read that they have been tuned more in line with the Zens. I hope they have also retained the cable because I love it thus far. Very comfortable to use and doesn't tangle at all and it is also visually appealing at the same time.

Also, thanks for taking time tor rectify the issue you outlined in your post, speaks volumes about your business ethics and philosophy :) 

May 10, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #425 of 3,324
  As for the difference, the retail Asura will sound more like Zen, but can sound good with pretty much everything( from iphone to big "brick" DAPs / Amps), and the best part is they can take as much as abuse as Zen , which for us is very important.

You may have already provided this info, but I can't seem to find it....

What is the output impedance of the new retail Asura?

May 10, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #426 of 3,324
Input / output impedance are for electronics (amp, DAC, etc). For headphone we just call it impedance.

May 10, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #428 of 3,324

OK, I stand corrected. :)

What is the impedance of the new retail Asura? As I use an all-tube OTL amp, I am hoping it is around 150 ohms similar to the beta Asura.

same as beta Asura, it is 150ohms

cheers 

Lee

@ClieOS  Thanks 
beerchug.gif

May 10, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #430 of 3,324
Waiting for the titanium housing 600ohm with solid silver cable and right angled jack flagship

wow... hold on, r we talking about earbud or headphone?

Cheers 

Lee

May 10, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #432 of 3,324
Waiting for the titanium housing 600ohm with solid silver cable and right angled jack flagship :wink:

wow... hold on, r we talking about earbud or headphone?

Cheers 

Lee

Won't titanium housing hurt the ears? And it will be so expensive :p Haha mochill is just adding the most expensive upgrades to the list :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back