VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Dec 29, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #2,702 of 3,324

My one came with three adapters and two of them had 90 degree jacks and one is a 2.5mm straight jack.

Edit: After doing google image search it seems am using the right one, just wanted to make sure :wink: dont want to damage the zen 2

It seems that one could be potentially be taken out of their Zen-like state trying to figure out the balanced cables! 
wink.gif

Dec 29, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #2,704 of 3,324

My one came with three adapters and two of them had 90 degree jacks and one is a 2.5mm straight jack.

Edit: After doing google image search it seems am using the right one, just wanted to make sure :wink: dont want to damage the zen 2

LOL...yeah, its a little tricky...

Dec 29, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #2,705 of 3,324
Still burning in, still sounds a bit "soft" to me...
See how it goes, letting it run longer.

Dec 30, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #2,707 of 3,324
Its almost 4:30 am and I can't stop listening to the Zen 2.0 balanced out of my Geek Out V2. Match made in heaven!

I literally have not stopped listening since I got them early in the day. 

Balanced Zen 2.0 is a different animal to the singled ended version. Compared them balanced and singled ended and its really not even debatable, balanced all the way! Now I have to look into getting a portable balanced solution...crap lol

Dec 30, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #2,708 of 3,324
No foams, Nekkid.
Many portable balanced options out there these days, I believe. The Pono is what I'm using, can be had for $200-250 in the US on sale (Fryes has sales regularly).

Dec 30, 2015 at 8:17 AM Post #2,709 of 3,324
  Its almost 4:30 am and I can't stop listening to the Zen 2.0 balanced out of my Geek Out V2. Match made in heaven!

Balanced Zen 2.0 is a different animal to the singled ended version. Compared them balanced and singled ended and its really not even debatable, balanced all the way! Now I have to look into getting a portable balanced solution...crap lol

What do you guys calls by "balanced" Zen 2.0 ? is that a new version actually available which differs from the normal Zen 2.0 which was available at the beginning ?
If it's a new available version, then where did you grabbed it ? because I can't see any "balanced" word in the product page from aliexpress.
Sorry for maybe that dumb question, but I need to be at ease :D
Cheers'

Dec 30, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #2,710 of 3,324
What do you guys calls by "balanced" Zen 2.0 ? is that a new version actually available which differs from the normal Zen 2.0 which was available at the beginning ?
If it's a new available version, then where did you grabbed it ? because I can't see any "balanced" word in the product page from aliexpress.
Sorry for maybe that dumb question, but I need to be at ease :D
Cheers'

What is it? :blush:

Dec 30, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #2,711 of 3,324

What is it? :blush:

Thanks for the info mate :)
On the picture, is seems to adds some new "V" type plugs, it is due to this plug ? it change the sound to more balanced ? or I'm completely wrong?
If it's a completely revised balanced sound type new 2.0, is it better than the first "normal" 2.0 ?
I really don't understand, that needs more clarification to me :D
Cheers'

Dec 30, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #2,714 of 3,324
Today I hooked up the Zen 2.0 to my Matrix M-stage with a brand new op amp installed (Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5) and fed it from my AA MDA503 tube DAC, sounds pretty darn good :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dec 30, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #2,715 of 3,324

Awesome! I'm surprised the X7 do balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back