Vape-Fi
Sep 22, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #2,282 of 3,183

So what are you vaping now? Real tobacco? :wink:

Homebrew
wink.gif

A couple friends and I bought the base ingredients (pg, vg, nic) and just mess with flavoring.

A lot more fun and cheaper than buying juice pre-made. However nicotine is no joke! Always use proper protection and never cut corners when dealing with pure nicotine.

I personally don't vape any nicotine in my juice. Nothing but flavory juices here.

Sep 22, 2016 at 6:48 PM Post #2,284 of 3,183
  Yup MIY (Mix it Yourself) is the way to go. I'm happily mixing whilst firmly projecting a very british 2 finger salute to the TPD and EU Cronyism
bigsmile_face.gif

And I bet you're saving  a stupid amount of money doing it!

It took nearly a year for my friends and I to kill our first jugs of PG and VG.

Sep 22, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #2,285 of 3,183

Somewhere in the region of 90% + cheaper. It should get even cheaper if I like the FlavourArt concentrates I've just bought. That stuff is supposed to be super concentrated, so a little should go a long way hopefully, and I got a wicked deal direct with FA.

The main reason I mix is not cost but that I can make it the way I like it. I'm still only a couple of months into mixing but it's therapeutic.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 22, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #2,286 of 3,183
The only juices i am interested in buying are Kandela Vape juices. The Demun cable guy. But i'm not paying $35ish to get juice shipped from overseas, lol.... maybe on next cable purchase.

Sep 22, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #2,287 of 3,183
  Stick with Sony, Samsung, LG, and AW and you will be both happy and not exploded.

To be fair I know literally nothing about 26650 cells.

I am itching to buy a new mod but only willing to use TC devices. My friend borrowed my VTC Mini so I just have my RX200 for now.

Sorry...  Sony, Samsung and LG don't sell 26650's.

Here is mooch's 26650 chart of tested 26650's so you can be get up to speed on them.

Sep 22, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #2,289 of 3,183
  When I purchased the 30mm Buddha Z V3 RDA it was mainly for fun due to its size.

After using it for 2 days I've really grown to admire the peformance as well, its so airy, all I need is a few puffs and I'm set with 8mg nic juice. But there was one thing bugging me, the overhang using the Buddha on my Koopor Plus 200watt looked a little silly and the size match was off. I did some searching around asking on boards looking for a mod. I ended up ordering a Limitless Lux because it can fit the 30mm RDA's (which I think I'm going to stick with)

Someone showed me what it will look like and mine should be here tomorrow.

Sweet mod UncleH20!

I needs me one of those for my 30mm Temple RDA. The included iJoy 26650's are top performers on mooch's chart.
beerchug.gif

Sep 23, 2016 at 12:25 AM Post #2,290 of 3,183
  Sweet mod UncleH20!

I needs me one of those for my 30mm Temple RDA. The included iJoy 26650's are top performers on mooch's chart.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I wasn't aware the 26650's were included at first. After finding out it was an easy choice.

It arrived today.

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #2,292 of 3,183
Yeah, I wasn't aware the 26650's were included at first. After finding out it was an easy choice.

It arrived today.

Good choice IMO. Can't beat the included dual 26650's! :D

I thought I was out a while ago, but I can't resist having 'desert' all day long! Man, this setup burns through the juice like nothin'! Flavour for days and insane clouds. I think I'm going to have to go toward DIY juice if this thing is going to be my DV. I've been on the Provari V1 for so long but recently picked up a Provari P3, Provari Radius, and now the Lux. Just like my audio gear, I'm in deep! :veryevil:

Currently I'm on a single coil @0.3 Ohm. I love the Limitless Plus RDTA for the option to run dual or single coil. Honestly, this is my first rebuildable as I've been stuck in 2010 with my cartomizer tanks until now. Loving it! Still beats over 20 years of the stinkies!

Edit: It looks like we both received the Lux at about the same time, lol.

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #2,293 of 3,183
Team Tiny, er, Tiny Squad baby.
Well, I have about four more incoming with two Nextasis departing. However, I still do quite enjoy the Stasis and have a couple still -- I do just enjoy the Tiny a bit more. 
biggrin.gif

Maybe some Stasis CE action in my future as well. 
etysmile.gif

Sep 24, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #2,294 of 3,183
I like the LimitlessLux photos, might get one soon.
a friend has had my vtc mini on loaner so long... i will probably just get him keep it and stick with that and my rx200
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #2,295 of 3,183
Good choice IMO. Can't beat the included dual 26650's!
biggrin.gif

I thought I was out a while ago, but I can't resist having 'desert' all day long! Man, this setup burns through the juice like nothin'! Flavour for days and insane clouds. I think I'm going to have to go toward DIY juice if this thing is going to be my DV. I've been on the Provari V1 for so long but recently picked up a Provari P3, Provari Radius, and now the Lux. Just like my audio gear, I'm in deep!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Currently I'm on a single coil @0.3 Ohm. I love the Limitless Plus RDTA for the option to run dual or single coil. Honestly, this is my first rebuildable as I've been stuck in 2010 with my cartomizer tanks until now. Loving it! Still beats over 20 years of the stinkies!

Edit: It looks like we both received the Lux at about the same time, lol.

Haha, vaping for me is 100% replacement for rollie tobacco, I've been going strong about 6-months now. I'm making my own juice because its so much cheaper. I'd say with this setup I'm burning through about 30ml bottle every 3-days. The Buddha is really wide, 30mm and handles some big coils.

Atm I'm running dual coil 24g Kanthal 3mm ID 10 wraps spaced, I like being anywhere between 0.4-0.5ohms. It doesn't even touch the sides.

I was right into RTA like the Griffin 25, thought I was set, but since moving onto this 30mm RDA its almost impossible to go back so far. The airflow is unmatched by most smaller tanks and it just floods my lungs really quickly with vape. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back