Vape-Fi
Sep 11, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #2,252 of 3,183
  Meh, it's not needed when you're a lightweight like me, this serves my purposes, providing it lasts a while, of course.

You are in the thick of it. Stop resisting.

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #2,254 of 3,183
yah, someone on FastTech figured it out.  that groove is too long and on the original there is a lip where that groove meets, and on the clone, their is no lip, it's milled all the way through. 

yah, the grooves on left are clone.  they go all the way through.  the original on the right, they are not milled all the way through. 

Sep 12, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #2,255 of 3,183
  yah, someone on FastTech figured it out.  that groove is too long and on the original there is a lip where that groove meets, and on the clone, their is no lip, it's milled all the way through. 

yah, the grooves on left are clone.  they go all the way through.  the original on the right, they are not milled all the way through. 

Glad it has been clarified.

Sep 12, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #2,256 of 3,183
Favorite to date. Will try to work on a lighter blue glass, but the contrast is nice.

Love the spy finish and equally as pleased with the wood selection.

Sep 12, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #2,257 of 3,183
  You are in the thick of it. Stop resisting.

I can resist the tech but resisting the mixing stuff, I fail badly at
redface.gif

I've got 12 juices a week away from being ready (70% VG) and 60 concentrates to play around with.

Mixing is so relaxing, I come home stressed, mix and voila, the world is a beautiful place again. Mrs T loves it to, bless her. I think i'm going to have to drop the flavour percentages down for my Coolfire though as it's pretty decent on flavour.

Sep 12, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #2,258 of 3,183
i've really been bit by the squonk bug.  just got the silver/aluminum one today.  have had the brass one for a month or so.  since getting the brass, i have only used my regulated mods while driving.  now that i've got the aluminum one (it's way lighter than the brass model), i probalby won't touch my regulated mods.  what's crazy, is before this whole squonking nonsense, i really didn't like using mechs.  now, it's going to be hard for me to go back. 

Sep 12, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #2,259 of 3,183
  I can resist the tech but resisting the mixing stuff, I fail badly at
redface.gif

I've got 12 juices a week away from being ready (70% VG) and 60 concentrates to play around with.

Mixing is so relaxing, I come home stressed, mix and voila, the world is a beautiful place again. Mrs T loves it to, bless her. I think i'm going to have to drop the flavour percentages down for my Coolfire though as it's pretty decent on flavour.

Nice. Plenty of stuff for you to mix and try, then. You've got that tinkering in your blood. 
  i've really been bit by the squonk bug.  just got the silver/aluminum one today.  have had the brass one for a month or so.  since getting the brass, i have only used my regulated mods while driving.  now that i've got the aluminum one (it's way lighter than the brass model), i probalby won't touch my regulated mods.  what's crazy, is before this whole squonking nonsense, i really didn't like using mechs.  now, it's going to be hard for me to go back. 

Whatever works for you. There's so much out there and no wrong way to do it. 
beerchug.gif

Sep 14, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #2,262 of 3,183
This mixing lark is easier than I thought. Everybody should make their own. I've tried 6 so far, 4 were good off the bat, 1 tasted so-so, left it for a week and it was great. The other one is wowzer. I've still got some trial and error to come. I'm trying to avoid clone recipes, it's just no fun.

I made an Apple, Dragonfruit, Ginger & Custard Crumble juice called 'Rumble in the Crumble' today. Like the fight with a similar name, it's on the ropes at the moment but will come out fighting. I've got to be patient and bide my time
popcorn.gif
I think if the picture below was on the bottle It would look cool as **** 
cool.gif

I think I've stumbled on the 2 missing ingredients to turn Cola into an authentic 'Coke' taste. Going to try it out in the next couple of days
ph34r.gif

Sep 14, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #2,263 of 3,183

I'm worried this is a mech mod.... I like it a lot but won't use anything without protection & TC mode....
The VTC Mini will probably keep being my "pocket mod" then....

this has a chip in it.  supposedly has short circuit protection.  not TC tho.  most of my devices have TC, but i don't use TC much anymore. 

Sep 18, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #2,265 of 3,183
I'm currently making a sequel to 'Rumble In The Crumble'. I've tentatively named it 'Thrilla In Vanilla'
atsmile.gif
  I'm also working on a Jaffa Cake recipe (on the 7th iteration ATM)
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back