Vape-Fi
Sep 26, 2016 at 7:06 PM Post #2,311 of 3,183
i was on a 24-25mm atty kick, but find myself always going back to 22mm.  i just got a goon22 clone and gonna convert it to squonker real soon. 

H20, you should try a limitless+ RDTA.  get dripper experience without having to drip.  tons of air flow too.  i also just sold the iJoy Limitless 24.  thing is a beast cloud maker.  i got rid of it becasuse it had way too much air flow.  if air flow is your thing, it might be right up your alley.  on the L24, even with air flow closed all the way off, it's still airy.  they are cheap too.  i think i paid $24 brand new authentic.

Sep 26, 2016 at 9:51 PM Post #2,312 of 3,183
  i was on a 24-25mm atty kick, but find myself always going back to 22mm.  i just got a goon22 clone and gonna convert it to squonker real soon. 

H20, you should try a limitless+ RDTA.  get dripper experience without having to drip.  tons of air flow too.  i also just sold the iJoy Limitless 24.  thing is a beast cloud maker.  i got rid of it becasuse it had way too much air flow.  if air flow is your thing, it might be right up your alley.  on the L24, even with air flow closed all the way off, it's still airy.  they are cheap too.  i think i paid $24 brand new authentic.

When I get bored of the RDA I'm using I'll probably look into it.

I haven't tried an RDTA yet so its on the list.

Sep 28, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #2,314 of 3,183
  right on.  i've tried several RDTAs and the Limitless + v1 is my favorite by a good amount.  avocado24 is decent and so is aromamizer supreme, but i still think the L+ takes the cake.  gobs of flavor and clouds.  performs like RDA but has 6+mL of juice capacity. 

I think there will be a time I simply don't want to drip juice all day, so lets see how long.

Tell you what though, the best thing I did was get into building, not to mention its quite relaxing and rewarding.

Do any of you guys use Rayon or have an opinion on it?

Sep 28, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #2,315 of 3,183

I think there will be a time I simply don't want to drip juice all day, so lets see how long.

Tell you what though, the best thing I did was get into building, not to mention its quite relaxing and rewarding.

Do any of you guys use Rayon or have an opinion on it?

Rayon you say... This is my sig from over at ECF. 
wink.gif

The first 6 posts in that sig link will tell you everything you need to know about using Rayon.

ztnrb.gif
Rayonati Acolyte, Full Time Modwomper & Flavor Chaser

Here is an excellent testimonial from the Rayonati Sloth about Rayon!

You might like those Custom Classic Squonkers he uses UncleH20.

Sep 28, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #2,316 of 3,183
Rayon you say... This is my sig from over at ECF.  :wink:
The first 6 posts in that sig link will tell you everything you need to know about using Rayon.

ztnrb.gif
[COLOR=808080]Rayonati Acolyte, Full Time Modwomper & Flavor Chaser[/COLOR]

Great one. I'm going to read it tomorrow at my computer (on my phone atm). I have about 6 meters of it here. While I have tried it and think it's a really clean great vape opinions seems to vary from excellent to 'dangerous' or 'I'd stay away from rayon, it's not safe'

Do you use it full-time?

On an Australian forum I visit they've found an endless supply of Rayon fibres from tampons purchased at our local shopping malls. I'm dead serious, they buy them, pull them apart and makes wicks from the pure rayon fibre.

Is this heard of on ECF?

Sep 28, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #2,317 of 3,183
Great one. I'm going to read it tomorrow at my computer (on my phone atm). I have about 6 meters of it here. While I have tried it and think it's a really clean great vape opinions seems to vary from excellent to 'dangerous' or 'I'd stay away from rayon, it's not safe'

Do you use it full-time?

On an Australian forum I visit they've found an endless supply of Rayon fibres from tampons purchased at our local shopping malls. I'm dead serious, they buy them, pull them apart and makes wicks from the pure rayon fibre.

Is this heard of on ECF?

I only use Rayon in all my devices.

The KU Sleek brand of 'Pons has some top quality Rayon.  The only thing is you have to skin em and gut em...
wink.gif

It is not a highly sought out source of Rayon though, it gets more "ewww" than anything else, but only from those who are not Rayonati. 
biggrin.gif

I appended a video to my previous post as well, excellent testimonial.

Sep 28, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #2,318 of 3,183
I only use Rayon in all my devices.

The KU Sleek brand of 'Pons has some top quality Rayon.  The only thing is you have to skin em and gut em... :wink:

It is not a highly sought out source of Rayon though, it gets more "ewww" than anything else, but only from those who are not Rayonati. :D  

I appended a video to my previous post as well, excellent testimonial.

Yep kotex U. I tried it myself and you won't believe it, after vaping it for about an hour or two my left hand became numb, above the wrist. I waited a day, tried again and the same thing occurred. I was really bummed out because it was such a clean vape, thought I too was set for life.

So strange...

The 6 meters I purchased from a vape store seems ok. About $2.50 a meter.

Will check the video in the morning.

Oct 9, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #2,320 of 3,183
I must say since purchasing the Limitless Lux in combination with my Buddha RDA its ceased cravings to make further vape purchases.

There's nothing I can think of buying atm besides maybe a Coil Master 521 tab to upgrade from my Geekvape Tab Mini (which does a fine job regardless). I guess I could focus on testing flavours and concentrates to find some new all day vapes but it can be a little tedious sometimes, lots of trial and error (at least for me).

Where to go from here...

Oct 9, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #2,321 of 3,183
How've I never posted in this thread?

Been vaping for just over three years, but even though I have a couple of RBAs (including what is probably now a very out of date Russian 91) I prefer pre-builts...

I was running an Reuleaux RX200 and my favourite atty (Aspire Atlantis with claption coils) - upgraded the mod last week the the Reuleaux RX2/3 - and, yesterday bought the Smok "the beast" - my first atty that can push 250w...

Drinks juice faster than a V8 does petrol, but - that vape - wow! :)

Oct 9, 2016 at 5:19 AM Post #2,322 of 3,183

Been vaping for just over three years, but even though I have a couple of RBAs (including what is probably now a very out of date Russian 91) I prefer pre-builts...

I was running an Reuleaux RX200 and my favourite atty (Aspire Atlantis with claption coils) - upgraded the mod last week the the Reuleaux RX2/3 - and, yesterday bought the Smok "the beast" - my first atty that can push 250w...

Drinks juice faster than a V8 does petrol, but - that vape - wow!
smily_headphones1.gif

TFV8 (Cloud Beast) is extremely popular on our Australian facebook vape page.

Almost everyone has one, everywhere you look 'beast this' 'beast that'.

Young lady comes in looking for a small tank GET THE BEAST they say.

Oct 9, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #2,323 of 3,183
TFV8 (Cloud Beast) is extremely popular on our Australian facebook vape page.

Almost everyone has one, everywhere you look 'beast this' 'beast that'.

Young lady comes in looking for a small tank GET THE BEAST they say.
That sounds really daft if you haven't got at least a 100w mod (and decent batteries, at 80w, this is pulling 22 amps), for me a small to medium tank has to be the Atlantis - hasn't put a foot wrong for me, and has seen off most of the 'popular' tanks, the only Achilles heal for me is that the taste goes off very quickly if you have sugary juices (coils clog up easily) but airflow and lung hit are (well, were - until yesterday) fantastic for the price point / ease of being able to get hold of tank and coils...

One thing I really need to do though is to find where to get a few lires of juice - really annoying me how much I spend on 'gourmet' juices just to get the right mix of PG/VG and nicotine (6mg).

Oct 9, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #2,324 of 3,183
That sounds really daft if you haven't got at least a 100w mod (and decent batteries, at 80w, this is pulling 22 amps), for me a small to medium tank has to be the Atlantis - hasn't put a foot wrong for me, and has seen off most of the 'popular' tanks, the only Achilles heal for me is that the taste goes off very quickly if you have sugary juices (coils clog up easily) but airflow and lung hit are (well, were - until yesterday) fantastic for the price point / ease of being able to get hold of tank and coils...

One thing I really need to do though is to find where to get a few lires of juice - really annoying me how much I spend on 'gourmet' juices just to get the right mix of PG/VG and nicotine (6mg).

Yeah, the'yre a bit mental on those facebook pages, pretty different mindset to 'normal' social society. The lady in question didn't get the Cloud Beast but she DID get the Baby Beast which is the smaller version of your new tank. I have owned the Atlantis 2, was one of my first sub-ohm tanks, the vapour and flavour was quite good but I moved onto building my own coils. Griffin 25 RTA and now 30mm RDA's.

If you want to buy bulk juice I suggest using the site Hiliq, they're great and have really clean stuff. Shipping is about $17 USD but they use DHL, 2-3 days to your door.

http://www.hiliq.com/

Been using them since I started 6-months ago. 

Oct 9, 2016 at 6:04 AM Post #2,325 of 3,183

Drinks juice faster than a V8 does petrol, but - that vape - wow! :)

I was between The Beast and the Smok Minos 25. I ended up with the Minos 25 because it looks so good on the Provari Radius (my out of the house vape). Plus, it comes with an RBA! The flavour is fantastic, doesn't leak like my old Aspire Vivi Nova did (very old), and it doesn't burn through the juice like my Limitless RDTA Plus. Man alive that RDTA burns though the juice as well. I have a local shop that sells some incredible in house blends for 45CAD for 140ml. It's the best I've tried, and reasonable too.

I must say since purchasing the Limitless Lux in combination with my Buddha RDA its ceased cravings to make further vape purchases.

There's nothing I can think of buying atm besides maybe a Coil Master 521 tab to upgrade from my Geekvape Tab Mini (which does a fine job regardless). I guess I could focus on testing flavours and concentrates to find some new all day vapes but it can be a little tedious sometimes, lots of trial and error (at least for me).

Where to go from here...

I agree the Lux is awesome! Simple interface, loooong battery life, fires quick, EQ style power curve customization, and more power than I need right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back