Vape-Fi
Oct 9, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #2,326 of 3,183
I agree the Lux is awesome! Simple interface, loooong battery life, fires quick, EQ style power curve customization, and more power than I need right now.

Well, I want to upgrade, just not sure what to purchase. It wasn't really meant to end so soon.

Placed myself in a tight position now.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #2,327 of 3,183
  I must say since purchasing the Limitless Lux in combination with my Buddha RDA its ceased cravings to make further vape purchases.

There's nothing I can think of buying atm besides maybe a Coil Master 521 tab to upgrade from my Geekvape Tab Mini (which does a fine job regardless). I guess I could focus on testing flavours and concentrates to find some new all day vapes but it can be a little tedious sometimes, lots of trial and error (at least for me).

Where to go from here...

Do not get a Tab, they're useless when you whack a couple of Claptons in a tank/dripper, as the one battery means you can't get enough power to fire up your coils, just stick to using a mod.  My 521 tab isn't being used anymore.

Oct 9, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #2,328 of 3,183
  I guess I could focus on testing flavours and concentrates to find some new all day vapes but it can be a little tedious sometimes, lots of trial and error (at least for me).

Sounds like a plan. I'm developing a fetish for pictures of guys holding their Mods (Meh, I'm British, innuendo is our forte).

Seriously, Mrs T is getting worried though
redface.gif
and a distraction would be most welcome at this juncture.
ph34r.gif

Oct 10, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #2,329 of 3,183
  Do not get a Tab, they're useless when you whack a couple of Claptons in a tank/dripper, as the one battery means you can't get enough power to fire up your coils, just stick to using a mod.  My 521 tab isn't being used anymore.

I know what you mean, I installed some Clapception coils into an RDA and they wouldn't fire on my Geekvape tab Mini.

I don't really use anything too over the top though coil wise (at least atm)

Sounds like a plan. I'm developing a fetish for pictures of guys holding their Mods (Meh, I'm British, innuendo is our forte).

Seriously, Mrs T is getting worried though
redface.gif
and a distraction would be most welcome at this juncture.
ph34r.gif

lol, I'd rather try and focus on something else if possible! 

Oct 11, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #2,333 of 3,183
I couldn't see the tail end of my Avocado 24 fast enough, so I piffed it to another vaper.

I was one of the offset deck OCD people... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #2,334 of 3,183
I'm liking the Origen 19/22, a perfect little RTA with an airflow that goes from tootling to a restrictive lung hit.

Oct 11, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #2,336 of 3,183
  that tank is awesome.  i want one, but i already have the origen 16 on it's way.  i hope they sell the tiny tank separately.  but i will be using primarily in bf mode anyhow. 

I need to get a 16 for my Wraith. I converted my Royal Hunter over to BF, but a nice single coil RDA like the 16 would be excellent!

Oct 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #2,337 of 3,183
  I'm liking the Origen 19/22, a perfect little RTA with an airflow that goes from tootling to a restrictive lung hit.

When I first scrolled past quickly I thought that mod was a Limitless Lux.

Awesome tank though regardless! 

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #2,338 of 3,183
A little Simian Slam (supposed half Boba's Bounty) with some Test 45. Oh boy. Welcome a new addition to the rotation.

Oct 13, 2016 at 5:18 AM Post #2,339 of 3,183
The Avocado 22mm arrived today, I have no idea what Geekvape were thinking when designing this contraption, especially in regards to refilling when used in dual coil mode. I wicked it up had a few tokes had a good 'meh' about the limited airflow and its already back for sale. Geekvape Avocado 22mm is not for me. 

Oct 13, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #2,340 of 3,183
I finally got my hands on a Twisted Messes 2, the polished gold version, so it's a fingerprint magnet.  It does perform though, with a couple of Staple Fused Claptons in there, plenty of airflow and good flavour.

I also got the Doode RDA by Squidoode and this is a right royal pain to set up, using the "collet" system.  You have to make sure your two coils fit the right collet, otherwise there will be issues.  Once you start tightening down the coils, they can start to move about, then you have to adjust them again.

I had a few shorting issues with this and jumping ohms, but after a while, I did get it sorted and it vapes very well, nice and airy, coupled with plenty of flavour as well.     Not sure about this one and it seems like using a different system, just for the sake of it and I'm not looking forward to having to recoil the thing.

Got a Limitless Plus coming from China, so I'll be giving that a go in a week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back