V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Nov 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #212 of 1,269
So here is my final design. A friend helped me clean it up...still can't insert photos so here is a link:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_fPzGMr04fEX2lpa2xlTlBoWDA
Please tell me what you think of it! Also do you guys think it would look cool on a gold shields for the M-100 shadows.
Has somebody bought the m-100 shadows? If so would you say that the red is highlights or would you say that it is obnoxious or overbearing? also do you think that you would need red shields with them or would (like I asked earlier) gold shields work? Also does somebody know how to solve the problem with inserting images and getting a message about not being able to submit to the server? Can someone pleeaasssee answer my questions?!? (not to sound rude)

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #215 of 1,269
I just put in my order for a pair of Crossfade LP2s yesterday. Does anyone know any idea how long it will take to ship to Colorado?

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #216 of 1,269
Quote:
So here is my final design. A friend helped me clean it up...still can't insert photos so here is a link:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_fPzGMr04fEX2lpa2xlTlBoWDA
Please tell me what you think of it! Also do you guys think it would look cool on a gold shields for the M-100 shadows.
Has somebody bought the m-100 shadows? If so would you say that the red is highlights or would you say that it is obnoxious or overbearing? also do you think that you would need red shields with them or would (like I asked earlier) gold shields work? Also does somebody know how to solve the problem with inserting images and getting a message about not being able to submit to the server? Can someone pleeaasssee answer my questions?!? (not to sound rude)

I think it looks pretty cool.

Gold with matte would look better than gold with shadow in my opinion since the I find the red accents kind of distracting.

You can't upload images to Head-Fi? That's weird. I upload images all the time. What internet browser are you using? It works for me using Firefox (normal, beta, and aurora).

Nov 8, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #217 of 1,269
Quote:
+2

I like it because it's nice and simple. The shield and more detailed star look a bit too cluttered for my personal preferences.

Yup, that's what I thought too.
Quote:
I just put in my order for a pair of Crossfade LP2s yesterday. Does anyone know any idea how long it will take to ship to Colorado?

Might wanna ask V-Moda that question, they tend to answer inquiries like that pretty quickly.

Nov 8, 2012 at 3:05 AM Post #218 of 1,269
Quote:

Gold with matte would look better than gold with shadow in my opinion since the I find the red accents kind of distracting.

You can't upload images to Head-Fi? That's weird. I upload images all the time. What internet browser are you using? It works for me using Firefox (normal, beta, and aurora).

Red and Gold is a fine enough color combination to me, but the sleek yet passive look of the matte black lends itself towards showcasing art better imo (in the same vein that matte black shields without the sheen of regular shields directs focus towards the design)

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #219 of 1,269
Quote:
Red and Gold is a fine enough color combination to me, but the sleek yet passive look of the matte black lends itself towards showcasing art better imo (in the same vein that matte black shields without the sheen of regular shields directs focus towards the design)

Thanks...so do you think a gold shield would detract from the design?
Quote:

Thanks for the advice...I was using safari but now I'm trying with firefox...and it still doesn't work.
Quote:

+4

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #220 of 1,269
Detract? Nah, else every shield would suck other than matte black. As long as you make it work, it works. and they work damn well with the hylian shield design at least for me.

Nov 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #223 of 1,269
Quote:
wow..wow... those look really nice....which cans do you have those on?

None, that's just my desk lol. Before I put them on my M-100's. I'll take a pic of them tonight before I change them for my purple ones.

Seems like people really like the less detailed star.. Hmm.. Well - I will see.

The solution is obvious. Get both to please ours and your tastes (also helps with differentiating left and right lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back