V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Nov 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #226 of 1,269
Quote:
Seems like people really like the less detailed star.. Hmm.. Well - I will see.

I would just say get the ones you like. lol. but seriously...
Quote:
None, that's just my desk lol. Before I put them on my M-100's. I'll take a pic of them tonight before I change them for my purple ones.

cool thanks man...and i figured they were on your desk :) i meant lp2 or m100

Nov 9, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #227 of 1,269
Gold and matte black M-100's by request

And because changing shields is trivial for me now and it's that time of the week, purple shields.

Somehow for one reason or another purple shields seem to want never to show up the right shade. But here they are.

Nov 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #228 of 1,269
Gold and matte black M-100's by request

And because changing shields is trivial for me now and it's that time of the week, purple shields.

Somehow for one reason or another purple shields seem to want never to show up the right shade. But here they are.

thanks...i think i am going to go the gold and shadow route

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #234 of 1,269
Hey, about the laser engraving, how accurate is it ? if i made a image trace of a photograph of a person do you think the laser tracing would be very accurate and detailed ? so basically a picture thats rather complex vs a simple logo with lines and words  ???

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #235 of 1,269
Quote:
Hey, about the laser engraving, how accurate is it ? if i made a image trace of a photograph of a person do you think the laser tracing would be very accurate and detailed ? so basically a picture thats rather complex vs a simple logo with lines and words  ???

You'll want to go for lineart, a photo won't turn out very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back