V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Sep 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #122 of 925
Sep 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #125 of 925
Need is a strong word. May I politely recommend a read of this thread, although it applies to PM's, the concept is still quite applicable :-
http://www.head-fi.org/t/628426/rant-warning-a-lesson-in-manners-or-how-not-to-get-someone-to-give-you-advice
Please note to the audiences here that it's not my intent to hold such reviews ransom. There are valid reasons of which time will reveal. Most of you have been patient for so long, just hold on a little longer.
Meanwhile, it seems I'm not the only consumer who's got access to the M100. If audiences here live in Tokyo, it seems e-earphone have their personalized ones on display (Shadow with custom plates, mine's on the left). The don't sell them yet, these are demos next to the Go-DAP X's :-
epy6e5ed.jpg

Yes, take your time AnakChan. I think many here would agree that a quality review that covers a lot is better than a short list of impressions.
Another thing that's off topic though, I notice that you put ":-" at the end of your sentences sometimes. Is that supposed to mean something? I always see it as a half-complete smiley face ":)".

Sep 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #126 of 925
I'm getting kind of worried since AnakChan said the review would be out yesterday and now he's rambling about issues and stuff.. 

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #131 of 925
I really hope they sound as good (great!!!) as they look. I can't wait for your sq review. Thanks for he excellent pics so far. :cool:

Sep 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #134 of 925
Can't wait to know what the sound's like.

Also does anyone know what the price range is? V-MODA doesn't have any info on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back