1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by brsxignition, Aug 16, 2012.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. jonnio
    Quote:
    Hope that means you're so blown away you have a hard time writing and not that you're underwhelmed and waiting to hear back from Val.

2. takato14
    Quote:
    I'm sure everyone is hoping for this :p

3. eron
    I'm guessing it's because M-100 works well with some music, but not others. So AnakChan has to listen to more varieties to thoroughly review its strength and weaknesses. He wants to publish a full review, rather than a short one followed by an update.

4. lightningsmerf
    So many new headphones!!!!! Not sure which one to get :frowning2:

5. miceblue

Yes, take your time AnakChan. I think many here would agree that a quality review that covers a lot is better than a short list of impressions.
    Another thing that's off topic though, I notice that you put ":-" at the end of your sentences sometimes. Is that supposed to mean something? I always see it as a half-complete smiley face ":)".

6. daphen
    I'm getting kind of worried since AnakChan said the review would be out yesterday and now he's rambling about issues and stuff.. 

7. jonnio
    Quote:
    I wouldn't worry, he probably got some of the other anticipated phones and is waiting til he can do a side by side in his review or something.

8. DaBomb77766
    I hope he realizes I'm joking when I appear to be all pushy about wanting the review!  He can take as long as he wants, no worries!

9. miceblue

He didn't say anything about issues though.

10. daphen
    Quote:
    I guess I just hear what.. I don't want to hear? Haha. Well. I wouldn't mind a tease. :wink:

11. tds101
    I really hope they sound as good (great!!!) as they look. I can't wait for your sq review. Thanks for he excellent pics so far. :cool:

12. TheKarakiri
    Looking very nice! Thanks for unboxing

13. JayOTheFirst
    what camera and lense where you using ? and what do they sound like 

14. takato14
    Can't wait to know what the sound's like.

Also does anyone know what the price range is? V-MODA doesn't have any info on their site.

15. Craigster75
    $299

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last