V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Oct 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #286 of 925
Oct 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #289 of 925
I think ultimately it would turn a few people off of it. Kind of like the TMA-1 Beatport edition. You get that green cable and unless you match that exact green or go straight black it looks weird.

The all black enables people to pair say a blue cable with them and have it still look great (if orange isn't their thing. I personally love that orange, it's one of my favorite colors).

Quote:
Kind of wish the cable from the headband to the ear cup was orange as well though.  Just saying.  

Oct 9, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #290 of 925
Quote:
I think ultimately it would turn a few people off of it. Kind of like the TMA-1 Beatport edition. You get that green cable and unless you match that exact green or go straight black it looks weird.

The all black enables people to pair say a blue cable with them and have it still look great (if orange isn't their thing. I personally love that orange, it's one of my favorite colors).

I guess I would assume the cable would match whatever color the customer chose.  Also, given it would be the same cable, a perfect match should not be an issue.  It's just my opinion though.    

Oct 9, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #291 of 925
I primarily develop our headphones for mobile  and portable device use as our society seems to be increasingly "on the go", but we actually just aim to have the highest consumer satisfaction index overall for many consumer "use cases".  Why do you think we "use cases"?

Because a higher satisfaction index produces a higher profit margin.
I don't understand why you asked me that. Did I say something you consider a source of contention?

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM Post #292 of 925
Quote:

Agreed, although I am not an orange person haha, so I'll be glad to change that cable to a black one. I love the incognito look so I am very grateful the other cable by the headband is not orange. That would've been a deal-breaker for me. Just my taste and 2 cents.

Oct 10, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #294 of 925
Just posted my initial impression on page 1[size=9.5pt] It isn't much about SQ, just lots of pictures and first impressions about build quality and comfort. Will be posting more later on.[/size]

Oct 10, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #295 of 925
Quote:
Just posted my initial impression on page 1[size=9.5pt] It isn't much about SQ, just lots of pictures and first impressions about build quality and comfort. Will be posting more later on.[/size]

We already have that info...

I just care about their sound at this point. If I want to look good, I'll wear my SE-700s. 

Oct 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #296 of 925
Quote:

oh wow those are quite maximized pictures. care to share what dpi and size they have?

Oct 10, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #299 of 925

I just care about their sound at this point. If I want to look good, I'll wear my SE-700s. 

Ok, you complain about people's attitudes and critiquing the device you don't even possess yet BUT came into this thread spewing criticisms and attitude. The person you responded to was giving an information update.

Is it ok for you to be obnoxious to all you respond to? Really, if you didn't have something positive to say about it why quote it,...to belittle and smack the person down?! I personally LIKED seeing the extra pictures. We'll get a sq review when it comes. Deal with it,...:mad:

Oct 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #300 of 925
Quote:

Seriously dude? I explained why I wasn't able to fully review the SQ in my post, unless you didn't read it and immediately jumped to criticizing it, which wouldn't surprise me this being the internet and all. I need to burn them in and wear them around a little before I can really go into detail on the SQ. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back