V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Oct 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #272 of 925
This is my first post on head-fi, but I've been following this thread (and the other one of course) for a while now. I'm mainly posting now to tell you guys that you should expect a nice surprise regarding these headphones on engadget either tonight or tomorrow morning :) 

Oct 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #273 of 925
Quote:
This is my first post on head-fi, but I've been following this thread (and the other one of course) for a while now. I'm mainly posting now to tell you guys that you should expect a nice surprise regarding these headphones on engadget either tonight or tomorrow morning :) 

And you know this because.......

Oct 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM Post #277 of 925
Quote:
I'd like to know how exactly someone gave ears up. Maybe if you had floppy oversized gauge earlobes.

Perhaps they were elephants?

EDIT: damnit, someone beat me to it...

Oct 9, 2012 at 4:11 AM Post #278 of 925
After flirting with the idea of white M-100s, I think I've come full circle back to Shadow. They're just so signature with the gunmetal shields, red accents, and suede headband. And the white are just too flashy for me. 

Oct 9, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #279 of 925
The M-100's in Matte Black with Orange cables are awesome.

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #280 of 925
Quote:
The M-100's in Matte Black with Orange cables are awesome.

I've been saying that for ages, jmsilva22, but now we have Jude's pics to confirm it.

I'd expect a discerning individual like yourself to favor the special accents created by the orange, oui, mais non?

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #281 of 925
For me the matte black is a bit too boring, I've had a LP2 but didn't fancy the looks that much, would definitely had picked Shadow theme if it was available but having said that, the orange cable creates a nice contrast, suprisingly much for still relatively small detail.

I'm beginning to regret I didn't pre-order a M100 now, I originally wanted to wait for europe availability and even assumed we might be able to pick up retail M100 units like maybe just 3 weeks after PPUs were finding their new homes but turns out I had too high expectations on that part, don't know how I will be able to wait for Xmas (if I'm lucky) before getting one if it turns out to have the sound I'm looking for. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back