V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #6,843 of 23,366
It's going to be a late night testing headphones, wish me luck!  I'll take some photos.

I guess I'll order a pizza and make it a party of one.

Sep 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #6,846 of 23,366
Quote:
It's going to be a late night testing headphones, wish me luck!  I'll take some photos.

...at least when our 'phones arrive riddled with greasy handprints we'll know why. 
wink_face.gif

Best of luck!

Sep 28, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #6,848 of 23,366
Quote:

Have you come across any yet that don't meet your standards?  If by chance a few don't, do you still have enough on hand to fill all the preorders?

Should I dare to dream these will ship early next week?

Thank you for the head start on burn-in :)

Sep 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #6,849 of 23,366
Originally Posted by valkolton 

Wow, good luck! If you get an extra large cheese while you test all of them I can help you with packing. I live nearby
deadhorse.gif

Just kidding 
tongue_smile.gif

Btw, I chose to change the brushed metal to shiny black. Will it make my matte black to be shipped late?
Thanks Val!

Sep 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #6,851 of 23,366
Quote:
Have you come across any yet that don't meet your standards?  If by chance a few don't, do you still have enough on hand to fill all the preorders?

Should I dare to dream these will ship early next week?

Thank you for the head start on burn-in :)

Well as long as everything's kosher, monday is the magic day. But then again, so was the 21st last week. But any time of it being shipped before the 11th makes me a happy camper.

Still, there are some unanswered questions such as shield engraving for the brushed metal shields. But in my experience, V-Moda tends to be pretty quick with shield engravements (they shipped all of my shield engravement orders (three-four of them) the next day after placing the order), so I'm not too worried about that.

Sep 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #6,853 of 23,366
Quote:

Good luck, and don't forget to have fun while testing!
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back