V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #5,043 of 23,366
Quote:
762 unread posts, screw it, recap? Should I be forwarding my shield designs to bentley for my Prize?

762 unread posts, huh? You must have been gone, what, 3 days? A week? This discussion thread is ridiculous. I basically have perfected the skill of recognizing Val's avatar when I scroll down each page at high speed. That way I can read what I actually care about. Otherwise I have stopped reading other posts.

Aug 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #5,044 of 23,366
Quote:
762 unread posts, huh. You must have been gone, what, 3 days? A week? This discussion thread is ridiculous. I basically have perfected the skill of recognizing Val's avatar when I scroll down each page at high speed. That way I can read what I actually care about. Otherwise I have stopped reading other posts.

This makes him so much easier to track
wink.gif

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #5,047 of 23,366
Quote:
I just hope that they get my message and change my base and pad colors to white. I rather have B+W than straight black.

ALL of my past headphones have been straight black.

Once you go black you never go back

Did anybody else get a change in status email from vmoda?

Yep! I'd say most if not all of us should be awaiting shipment at this point. Now to play the waiting game...

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM Post #5,048 of 23,366
The change in shipping status doesnt mean much as i was told or rather informed by v moda that they would still ship sometime mid september.. I have my fingers crossed though that maybe it could be as early next week .... oh well heres to hoping anyways

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #5,049 of 23,366
Quote:
The change in shipping status doesnt mean much as i was told or rather informed by v moda that they would still ship sometime mid september.. I have my fingers crossed though that maybe it could be as early next week .... oh well heres to hoping anyways

I'm just going to assume that mid september is somewhere between September 2nd and September 29th with a higher leaning on the september 2nd side of things :wink:

Aug 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #5,050 of 23,366
I can't decide on the color so I was very happy to hear about the photoshoot pictures are coming up on monday. :) 
Hopefully we'll see a couple of alternative colors on the shields on all the different schemes. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back