V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 18, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #5,012 of 23,366
Quote:
Val posted a recent picture of the white case and it looks like the orange cable. I guess that answers my last post if the white one versions will have a white case.

He had already confirmed that the white came with a white case - but it does look great..

I'm really torn between getting a white model with matte black shields, or a matte black model, with matte black everything....

Which would look the coolest?

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:01 AM Post #5,013 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey guys (and gals)!!!  Been travelling and taking a few days off with one of my business partners, so I apologize for the delays but I'll be catching all up Monday.

We're shooting the photos of the M-100 folding today.  I also have the final test reports,  70+ drop test was successful!

Thanks for the update Val!

Quote:
Val posted a recent picture of the white case and it looks like the orange cable. I guess that answers my last post if the white one versions will have a white case.

Wow, that actually looks really nice; bright and vivid. I was thinking the orange cable was going to be a more subtle orange similar to their current red cables.

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #5,014 of 23,366
Quote:
Thanks for the update Val!

Wow, that actually looks really nice; bright and vivid. I was thinking the orange cable was going to be a more subtle orange similar to their current red cables.

It could also be the lighting that is making it look brighter...  

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #5,015 of 23,366
Quote:
He had already confirmed that the white came with a white case - but it does look great..

I'm really torn between getting a white model with matte black shields, or a matte black model, with matte black everything....

You still haven't ordered???? I'm surprised you didn't grab one of each just to be on the safe side and guarantee you'd get one.

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #5,017 of 23,366
Quote:
You still haven't ordered???? I'm surprised you didn't grab one of each just to be on the safe side and guarantee you'd get one.

I've ordered already - I did as soon as I could. (You know me so well! Haha)

But knowing how awesome their service is.. I just can't decide if I want to stay with the all-matte look.. or change my order and get the more bold White Base + Black Shields look... Which do you think would be better?

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #5,018 of 23,366
Quote:

You might already know my opinion, but I think white/matte shields looks cooler than all black. White stands out a lot more than a typical black headphone, which is really common at my school.
White also contrasts with my hair colour. XD

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:23 AM Post #5,019 of 23,366
Quote:

I would go with white model with matte black shields and white pads

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #5,020 of 23,366
Only thing that makes me unsure of that combo is that since there are no custom wings anymore, it would be a White + Silver + Matte Black look, rather than just Matte Black. We need some final pictures BADLY..

Also, does anyone know if the final version of the white M/VTF-100 has the red threaded logo on the headband? I'd prefer if it was embossed instead..

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:36 AM Post #5,021 of 23,366
Only thing that makes me unsure of that combo is that since there are no custom wings anymore, it would be a White + Silver + Matte Black look, rather than just Matte Black. We need some final pictures BADLY..

Also, does anyone know if the final version of the white M/VTF-100 has the red threaded logo on the headband? I'd prefer if it was embossed instead..
I doubt that. Its gonna be grey just like the write m80... I think there is a picture somewhere...

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #5,022 of 23,366
So, why was this headphone color made, anyway?  

Quote:Originally Posted by AnakChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's starting to drive me crazy! What's the mystery?! Is it a one time prototype make? Is it something that is going to be done for MPU? Aaah!

I wonder if the furniture around it has to do with what it makes it looks so hot...

I need to see more of it! Know more of it!
See more of the Matte Black....

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #5,025 of 23,366
Quote:
I've ordered already - I did as soon as I could. (You know me so well! Haha)

But knowing how awesome their service is.. I just can't decide if I want to stay with the all-matte look.. or change my order and get the more bold White Base + Black Shields look... Which do you think would be better?

You're asking the wrong guy. I was thinking of the white but decided on the matte black because I began to think the white would look to blingy for my age and only decided on the black croc shields because I thought it would give the headphone a little edgier look without being overpowering. The only advice I can give you is you're a young guy so why settle on a headphone that on first glance looks like a 1000 other black headphones? If you really like the white then grab the white and bling it out to your hearts content. That's whats so great about V-MODA, you can tweak your gear aesthetically to your hearts content in such a way and it will say something about your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back