Posts by valkolton

Sorry for the delay everybody. We are working on announcing new in-ear information soon: stay tuned! Anyway, the winner is dylanmcbean0819. Congrats! PM me your address so we can arrange the shipping and hey, nice headphones in your profile pic! :)
Photoshoot Finished Photoshoots are always an exciting time during the product lifecycle as it signifies that the product and packaging is perfectly ready for high resolution photography.     We had the photoshoot for Zn last week and it turned out quite amazing...   Here is a "hero composition" image teaser, more to come!     -V    
Zn is the best sounding and durable IE we have made and it took years to perfect the balance. Its also like its bigger brother in being versatile for in-home, on street and even mixing and producing  music.   At 150-180 range and both android/ipone compatibility it is a no brainer.  We have 60 day trail period, but nobody uses it!     I'll try to make it presale soon as it hits MP.   i know you will be blown away by the sound.  One of our teammates owns a IE800 and...
Zn = Liquid Zinc MetalloThe pricepoint for "Zn" will be $150-200 we feel but it could fight with any $300 easily;.  It competes with products multiple times the price. Zn is made of ZINC and it is very difficult to build, but the groundbreaking tuned sound, QC, design and feel is out of this world for an in-ear sub $500. ForzaForza will be a lot different now. I'll try to leak more intel. One thing is the cable is un-tangable, it is brilliant.  And the product is solid yet...
 If you like contact our six star they can new one and analyze, this is the first i've hear do of the cork causing a problem. You do know it has to twist first to unlock? -V
Did you try it slower? Sometimes the click varies on speed. I admit, it was a very challenging project to build a solid click and no other product in the world that I know implemented it the same way! We love it, patented it, warrant it and have had extremely few problems in almost 3 years -  even with thousands of DJs and road warrior consumers.   The parts are the over-engineered, most durable and modular we could make. Additionally,almost all parts are very easy to...
  GAMERS UNITE TO CONQUER...Win a BoomPro Mic to turn most headphones with a 3.5mm input into a killer headset. Works for PS4, Xbox One, Mobile + PC.  Includes PC adapter (not required on iOS). Reply your favorite game for a chance to win. Contest ends Tuesday, May 5th 9pm PST. The winner will be chosen at random.#VeniVidiVici #VersatileHeadphones   Only $29.99 and compatible with XBOX ONE, PS4, VITA and PC.  You can also listen to movies while your girlfriend/spouse...
Do you think V-MODA Crossfade M-100 mega-fan Steph Curry will win it all? We think so!   It's gotta be da headphones". Talent + Hard Work pay off! #MVP #VeniVidiVici   Like many young stars, Avicii, Martin Garrix, Stephen Curry and even Tom Cruise start using V-MODA without our intervention and purchase them directly.     The next generation new talent are exciting because they believe in quality and want to back it up by purchasing a V-MODA based on getting the best...
 Use our six star service team or brookstone, we can send and fix items in a flash (esp cables) if you want to try a replacement.  If the top headband stitching/branding is a tad off you can actually adjust it yourself fairly easily as it sometimes shifts. We should post a video on this. Cheers! -VCEO
 Stay tuned, I'll try to get some more info on the in-ears as soon as I can.  We did have to change Alto's name and we decided to use the element it is made of... -V