Posts by valkolton

Actually, this was one of the biggest issues.  The red/black HEAVILY outsold the matte black (I believe 3 to 1) and we miscalculated the demand as usually matte black is about equal or outsells red/black. TBC... -V
 I'll chime in soon... The quantities of enthusiast/audiophile vs pro vs music instruments vs CE vs fashion in quite interesting. We actually made and sold quite a few more than everybody guessed, but there is a catch I'll explain later... :> I have a lot of experience in 11 years of product sales and forecasting, it is very intriguing to guess before you make a product and you can never ever be right.  Especially when you mix in colors, or two black variations........ -V
V-MODA VAMP VERZA IS NOW $400   http://V-MODA.com/VAMP  
 1) White will be back in stock in 1-2 weeks max, they arrive at the port on Friday (but that has been a big problem lately due to strikes)!  But we don't have too many and will be OOS again in ~3 weeks for about 4 weeks I predict. Of course they are still in production, it is just impossible to perfectly predict supply chain! Amazon is low and/or out of stock on a lot of our products right now we noticed, but we have all on V-MODA.com - they will be stocking up I am sure...
 It will depend more on features/sound a bit - they are both good for sport and have different sport features in-fact.  One uses earhook (Zn) one has fin. Stay tuned, we start MP on June 29th (crossing fingers).-V
I like it - "Cityscape on V"... for 3D it may need to be a bit bulkier in some thin areas of the font and the city but our designers can try.  The laser engraver can print much thinner lines of course.   FROM THE 3D FAQ @ http://v-moda.com/crossfade-m-100#faq   What is the minimum thickness for 3D printing of designs and fonts? Bolder logos with thicker lines are required for the best results. Thin or fine lines in the design and areas of fonts may not print...
 Congrats! It really is great to share the great music moments with the right set and person.  The shareplay and dual inputs are both made to make the experience easy!!! Research the 3D shields too, I think you'll really love what they can do to the headphones - all the colors work briliantly on MBM and White Silver. I'm currently rocking the Raw Bronze to see how they'll patina but I love the matte black and silver steel. Of course rose gold studs on XS for when I want to...
 Thanks, yes it is unlike any other product ever!  You have to see and feel the materials in person too:    No, the same isolation as stock...
Cheers!
 Yes, Brazil has the highest import taxes unfortunately for some reason - no way around it. But most countries are reasonable! You'll be the first in Brazil with 3D, so it's worth it ;>Great you won the Avicii contest!   Thanks and spread the word! -V