Posts by valkolton

To discuss, ask questions and for first impressions check the official thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/842582/v-moda-crossfade-2-wireless-we-discuss-it-with-val-kolton-head-fi-tv
Your feedback on APTX is welcome. The thing is not enough source devices support it. So I'll listen to your feedback closely, but first let's get some in users hands and AB test! Cables aren't going away, we are just using them more and more for different use cases. Like flying and commuting wireless is king. For musicians and audiophiles Wired still rules. Regardless, it is very hard to tell the difference on codecs, and it doesn't help that you cannot find what...
We need to talk about wired and analog mode!  Remember, Crossfade 2 is our best ANALOG WIRED headphone... My idea is that it just features Bluetooth for convenience for the iPhone 7 when on the go, but primarily it is a high end headphone and can be used for audiophiles with amps/dacs and musicians and even gaming etc. in wired mode...   The new driver is amazing and very different. The new CCAW coil is very fast, durable and made in Japan - it has an "airy" and sparkle...
I am amped about the release, I'll be on the forums now more so please if you have any questions let me know! I know you will love these, we put a lot of hard work on improving every detail!   I also have some news on aptX - did you know MacOS supports it???!  I post the screenshot below... just hold "OPTION" on your keyboard and then click your Bluetooth icon in the system menu bar.  It'll show the codex!!!  It works great with Tidal and lossless...
Dear Head-Fi community,   Today is a big day for V-MODA as we announce REMIX - the world's first portable Bluetooth speaker that ALSO has a built in headphone amp. Obviously this is a nod to the audiophile community as no ordinary electronics company would release a product like this.   See below for a video with Jude we made at Head-Fi HQ. View V-MODA.com/REMIX for more details and stay tuned.   Product Page: http://V-MODA.com/REMIX Press...
 I hope they are still in the return period!  We FINALLY started mass production last Thursday, trust me they are worth the wait.  Yes, it does take time to perfect Bluetooth headphones, you wouldn't believe how many settings, MMI and antenna options there are - it is a lot of work to perfect. Also our ergonomics neckband was based on R&D of dozens of designs to make sure its the perfect fit for all-day wearing and not looking like a "space" ring around the collar. Trust...
Time is right to get your Forza orders in! Visit V-MODA.com to discover our #SuperBundles! #BlackFriday promo ends 11/28.     ...