Posts by valkolton

Yes, we will have finless available, of course!  I don't need or personally like the fins, but some runners need/like them.  -V
The fin size will probably change in relation to the headphone, we will 5 different sizes in beta testing to determine what is included based on comfort + stability during run tests. -V
PART II - "THE FIN"   Some of the new Forzas/Altos will include a sport "fin". VOTE on your favorite ID!   It is also posted on Facebook and has lots of comments already click here or visit Facebook.com/VMODA.    
Translations:   Forza = Power, Force, strength in Italian (they yell at football games even like go team)   Alto = High, tall, upward in Italian (also like an Alto Sax).  There is also a city near Milano named Alta, it is near where Pellegrino water comes from.   Citta Alta Near Milano (Bergamo)   We are still open to any new name ideas too, but these two are great choices and both are related to music.     Product We have heard lots of feedback now at the...
And the first reaction on the sound was the audoiphiliac Steve Guttenberg from CNET: "f_____ amazing" Nice! Should be more details soon, stay tuned!
Friends, forums, countrymen... lend me your ears.     It has been almost exactly 4 years since we released a new in-ear headphone.  Why?     I - Time - timeless products take time. ____ wasn't built in a day.  We aim for perfection and settle only between excellent and perfect. II - Innovation - We didn't want to release something until we can truly push the bar further in the industry (and that is VERY hard to do as IEMs have become commodity-like) III - On/Over Ear...
Love this one great design.... Wanna see mine? You won't believe what I nodded mine to be...
Sorry typos I'm on a phone...One thing is we now have counterfeits so be sure they are bought legit.The other issue is in one small production run it seems we torqued the screws tighter than normal. For 99% of users it isn't a problem but for a few their may be a Crack in extreme conditions with drops that normally doesn't occur. If you have a serial number and that happens let us know and we will over I got you a new pair to analyze the problem. Luckily we have only...
  Thanks to the forums and community, I am proud to announce our creations are now at Magnolia inside Best...
we now have Matte Green Metal and Matte blue metal shields only on M-100 orders for now!  Shield  kit seperately will be ~4-6 weeks).   check it: