or Connect

Posts by valkolton

If there are any complaints on a minor blemish where the vegan leather attaches, our six star service will replace them immediately... That shouldn't happen but each unit is unique and that is a very tough part to control, sometimes you can twist the leather and it will fix itself. Also, with wear it will flex out (or you can slightly bend outwards). As always we will back you up for life with our warranty of course and always will do whatever will make you happy and a...
Gizmodo Best Wireless Headphones award!   http://gizmodo.com/the-best-wireless-headphones-for-every-discerning-ear-1670464295  
 Thanks, we made ourselves a believer in wireless too! I said I'd never make a wireless headphone, well I ate my words and am a conVert now! Just worked out at gym with the phone in my bag, it was great... -V
 Yes... and also fit. Try the 4 sizes. -V
 That means your 3D process is complete, and now we have the chrome in stock. So we will assemble and ship any day now! You definitely will be unique.... what shields did you get? -V
It seems you had one of a few isolated instances of over torquing the screws.  We will fix, don't worry!  We implement very calibrated screwdrivers and train the employees to be "master screwers".  First production runs will always have a little few minor issues than 2nd, but so far we have seen <1% defect. In fact, knock on wood, less than expected for wireless in the marketplace.  We will continue to improve always, so send them back we'll do a CAR and make sure it...
 They are definitely Zinc!  Not plastic... they have a coating however that feels matte.
Cyber Monday OVERTIME     ...
Cyber Monday OVERTIME     ...
Basta Cyber Monday... Today is my favorite day, INTEGER TUESDAY for Head-Fi only. Can anybody guess what -32768 means?   ...