V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #2,866 of 23,366
Quote:
Return the M-80's you mean? Yeah - as long as you got them within 60-days of when you choose to return them. If you're talking about the M-100's - you can also return those within 60-days, not just until the August 8th date.

August 8th is just the date they're aiming for to release these babies. We're waiting on the PPU's as we speak, just need the word from the big-boss-man, he's planning to launch the PPU's in July, so any time now.

Awesome.  So I'm assuming the PPU models will be completely the same as the launch models?  Also is it even possible for us as consumers to buy the PPU models?

Reshape the headband.  It'll work better.  You can warp the headband a bit and it'll become more comfortable.

I've tried doing that actually and its still almost unbearable to wear after 2 hours.  I think my ears are too soft.

Jul 6, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #2,867 of 23,366
Quote:
I've tried doing that actually and its still almost unbearable to wear after 2 hours.  I think my ears are too soft.

How long have you had them? It took almost 2 weeks before mine became bearable for more than 20 min. at a time. Now I have movie/music listening marathons with them.

Jul 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #2,868 of 23,366
Quote:

Awesome.  So I'm assuming the PPU models will be completely the same as the launch models?  Also is it even possible for us as consumers to buy the PPU models?

Hm...  Maybe stretch the headband out with some books?  IDK :p

Jul 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #2,871 of 23,366
Quote:
Looks very cool, but I think that the Rising Ruins album cover would look better (that's if it'll work).
side note, it's nice seeing another Renard fan. I haven't seen many headfiers who listen to his stuff.

sorry if that's off topic.

I also considered the Rising Ruins cover (also my user icon here), but I wanted to represent not only one of Renard's alias, but all of them. Secondly, I think the logo is very simple and very stylish, and thirdly, it really represents me (big affinity for foxes, and an audiophile).

Also, I asked this a page ago, but got skimmed over, and I think it's kinda important:

Has there been any talk of how the Pre-Production M-100's will differ from the final models?.

Jul 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #2,872 of 23,366
That is anyone's guess & I've seen 2 iterations of the M-100s separated by 6 weeks & a lot had changed during that time.

However if V-Moda is using a proper lifecycle, the pre-prod shouldn't really have any differences to the final since its a final stage of testing & weeding out bugs, etc.

Jul 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #2,873 of 23,366
well if the "holy grail" sound that Val said they had were on the PPUs, then I'm all good. I just hope that the PPUs are cheaper :I. maybe?

Jul 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #2,874 of 23,366
Quote:
well if the "holy grail" sound that Val said they had were on the PPUs, then I'm all good. I just hope that the PPUs are cheaper :I. maybe?

Wishful thinking, but I seriously doubt it.  The selling point is being able to have them in our hands and on our ears before the general public.  Also, they may be personalized by Val, i.e. his signature on the box.

Jul 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #2,875 of 23,366
Val,
Regarding shield colors, how about a rose gold metallic for my M-100 shadow to go with my new watch?

P13986269.jpg

Jul 6, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #2,880 of 23,366
Thanks.  The watch is a Stuhrling.  I found it on Overstock.com and I can't believe it is under $200.  I just received in the mail yesterday and it is the nicest looking watch I ever owned.  Very cool how you can see the internal workings as well.  Feels like it is built as well as a V-Moda.  Seeing how amazing the rose and black looks on the watch, I was thinking how amazing rose shields would look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back