V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #586 of 23,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnzie 

Val, are you taking pre-orders?

This is a great question, and maybe since we are very busy lately you can help us answer it as we are researching it internally.  For instance, we only have 125 AMPs left from the first production run as someone pre-ordered almost all of the first batch.   

Since our site accepts Paypal, Google, Amazon, Visa/MC/AMEX and we ship worldwide, we need to make sure we are being fair and only charging when we can ship from our factory.   

Yet, we need the pre-order systems to reserve the few quantity we have, it also helps me plan how many to air ship vs ocean freight, which saves us a ton of $ and is better for the environment.

RE GROUP BUY
I'll work on something for these thread followers, especially if I save on shipment planning then I'll pass that savings on!

-V

Honestly, I haven't even tried any v-moda products, yet (I'm new).  But with the amount of inclusion you're giving to this community towards product development (I've honestly never seen any other company do this), along with the rave reviews of the m-80 and respect from veteran members, I'm already sold on the m-100's.  So, I figure a pre-order to show my appreciation is in order.

One thing's for sure, if you hadn't posted on this site, then this thread would not be popular.  And if this thread wasn't blowing up the way it was, I may have not found it...and I wouldn't be considering the m-100's for my next headphone purchase.  So, I'm proof that you're generating revenue for the company.  Long story short, you deserve a raise :)

If you do launch a pre-order, could you drop me a quick pm because I'm not always able to check this forum.  Thank you!

PS. My location is California, in case you're doing a regional group buy.

Mar 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM Post #587 of 23,366
Hey guys, new to the site but I've been lurking for a while! I was blown away by the sound quality and built on the m-80's. These look even more promising. Kind of short on cash and in need of a pair of headphones so couldn't wait for the m-100 and pulled the trigger on the m-80's...

Mar 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #588 of 23,366
Hey Val.

If you offer a group pre-order, consider me on board. Should we do a headcount for everyone who wants to pre-order?

Mar 12, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #592 of 23,366
Mar 12, 2012 at 6:09 AM Post #593 of 23,366
Definately in with the group buy / preorder. Especially for the AMP/DAC after I check its Specs of course.

Depending on cash flow will depend on when I purchase an M-100, or wait for the revolver, being a full time student, and full time employed, i have other obligations.
But that hasnt stopped me from splurging before, and after an AMP/DAC i cant figure what else i would possibly want other then a v-moda.

I really am in awe of everything Val does, much respect.

Mar 12, 2012 at 7:56 AM Post #594 of 23,366
Count me in for a pre-order if it's available, I'm in the UK!

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #595 of 23,366

acb.jpg

^ sums it up every1's feeling in this thread. ^^

Mar 12, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #596 of 23,366
Mar 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM Post #597 of 23,366
I've just joined purely to say the minute preorders go up I'm buying from the UK just due to this thread and the involement of the company not to mention previous well received designs. Think they'll beat my p5s.

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #598 of 23,366
Gah, I wish I could participate in this as I followed this thread since page 5...
But $300 bucks just seems to much for my mediocre budget...
I feel left out, haha.. 
frown.gif

Ah, oh well.. 
It's nice to dream... 
bigsmile_face.gif

Congrats V-Moda for your success!

Mar 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM Post #599 of 23,366
I would love to pre-order but unfortunately I'll have to see where my money is around May seeing that I have my first baby due the first week in April.  Not sure I can make it happen but would love to be a M-100 owner.  Just have to wait and see.

Mar 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #600 of 23,366

Users who are viewing this thread

Back