V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #609 of 23,366
Would Love a Pre Order! I live in Singapore btw

There are 2 other people from Singapore here waiting for the M-100 bro ^_^ me and sunnymonk so cheers for Singapore :)

Mar 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #610 of 23,366

Quote:
There are 2 other people from Singapore here waiting for the M-100 bro ^_^ me and sunnymonk so cheers for Singapore
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah but I'm not sure if I have the cash to get it because I just pulled the trigger on the GR07 during the promotion.
The missus is asking why do I need 5 pc of gear for 1 pair of ears. 300USD on 1 more item will probably result in her "rolling eyes" for a week hehe
And I've yet to get my amp/dac so my wallet is really going on a extreme diet :p

Mar 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #611 of 23,366

Quote:
There are 2 other people from Singapore here waiting for the M-100 bro ^_^ me and sunnymonk so cheers for Singapore
smily_headphones1.gif

We are increasing distribution overall in Singapore - stay tuned.  In fact, in the future Asia may get products a few days before America.  Don't worry, I have to wait too guys - I don't even have a sonic sample anymore as we're hard at work reproducing them.

Mar 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #612 of 23,366

Quote:
We are increasing distribution overall in Singapore - stay tuned.  In fact, in the future Asia may get products a few days before America.  Don't worry, I have to wait too guys - I don't even have a sonic sample anymore as we're hard at work reproducing them.

Lol Val I got to salute you. Just when I'm thinking maybe no M-100 for me, you drop the news we might see it here. You know that means I'll probably not be able to resist it getting it haha

Oh well, time to pad the wallet in advance of what I'm going to do to it :p

Mar 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #613 of 23,366
Lol Val I got to salute you. Just when I'm thinking maybe no M-100 for me, you drop the news we might see it here. You know that means I'll probably not be able to resist it getting it haha

Oh well, time to pad the wallet in advance of what I'm going to do to it :p

Yeah but I'm not sure if I have the cash to get it because I just pulled the trigger on the GR07 during the promotion.
The missus is asking why do I need 5 pc of gear for 1 pair of ears. 300USD on 1 more item will probably result in her "rolling eyes" for a week hehe
And I've yet to get my amp/dac so my wallet is really going on a extreme diet :p

Did you get the GR07 from the IT fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back