V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #556 of 23,366

Quote:
Val, are you taking pre-orders?

Good question. :)

Wow Val, it's so great to see you pouring your heart and soul into the M-100. I have been waiting for this ever since I got my M-80s (I am still in awe at the huge sound on those little cans) and I'm eagerly anticipating the new Amp/DAC. The direction V-MODA is going in is really wonderful and I can't say enough how refreshing it is to see a company so involved with their customers. Big kudos to you and the whole V-MODA team!

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #557 of 23,366
Would there be any possibility of a Head-Fi group buy?  I know a lot of people have been following this thread, and I believe most of us are looking forward to purchasing it.  Just hoping that we get get in on a bulk order, and be one of first people to get them. 

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #558 of 23,366

Quote:
Val, are you taking pre-orders?

This is a great question, and maybe since we are very busy lately you can help us answer it as we are researching it internally.  For instance, we only have 125 AMPs left from the first production run as someone pre-ordered almost all of the first batch.   

Since our site accepts Paypal, Google, Amazon, Visa/MC/AMEX and we ship worldwide, we need to make sure we are being fair and only charging when we can ship from our factory.   

Yet, we need the pre-order systems to reserve the few quantity we have, it also helps me plan how many to air ship vs ocean freight, which saves us a ton of $ and is better for the environment.

RE GROUP BUY
I'll work on something for these thread followers, especially if I save on shipment planning then I'll pass that savings on!

-V

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #559 of 23,366
Perhaps an internal promo code given among the followers of the thread via message?  I am simply tossing that idea out.

All I know is that I am so hyped for these that I have been on edge since CES. Every new development is absolute joy to me!!

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #561 of 23,366

Quote:
Perhaps an internal promo code given among the followers of the thread via message?  I am simply tossing that idea out.

All I know is that I am so hyped for these that I have been on edge since CES. Every new development is absolute joy to me!!

i like this idea :p just curious will the M100 have the same cables as the M80? since the 3 button thingy is useless for android users 

Mar 11, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #562 of 23,366

Quote:

I'll think of something special for the thread followers.  In the meantime as a good HST, we've redialed the 14.4% code on V-MODA.com, "HEAD-FI", so you can CHECKSUM out.

-V  

Mar 11, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #563 of 23,366

Quote:

i like this idea :p just curious will the M100 have the same cables as the M80? since the 3 button thingy is useless for android users 

M-80 includes both 1 and 3-button mic cables... M-100, since it costs a bit more, will also include something else.

Mar 11, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #564 of 23,366

Quote:
Yet, we need the pre-order systems to reserve the few quantity we have, it also helps me plan how many to air ship vs ocean freight, which saves us a ton of $ and is better for the environment.

RE GROUP BUY
I'll work on something for these thread followers, especially if I save on shipment planning then I'll pass that savings on!

-V

Good looking out for the environment! Cargo ships are terribly diesel-intensive and polluting, even air freight is better...

Count me 100% IN on the group/pre-order. I'm super hyped for the M-100, big bro to my M-80s 
smily_headphones1.gif

A little treat for all you V-lovers out there:

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Rock on!!!

Mar 11, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #566 of 23,366
How bout a discount or us ^_^ 

Mar 11, 2012 at 6:06 AM Post #570 of 23,366

Quote:
I'll think of something special for the thread followers.  In the meantime as a good HST, we've redialed the 14.4% code on V-MODA.com, "HEAD-FI", so you can CHECKSUM out.

-V  

UGH! Been following this thread closely (By following I mean stalking in the shadows) as I'm going to be eventually purchasing a pair of headphones. Was extremely interested in these but unfortunately low on money at the moment therefor was looking to wait and buy the White M80's when they hit... However these are SO tempting its almost inhumane! I might have to just wait an extra few weeks and pump an extra $100 into getting these! You've nearly sold me Val, I'm super interested and you've piqued my interest among many others so kudos to you! I'll be keeping my eyes peeling on this thread in the coming weeks in eager anticipation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back