V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 15, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #17,867 of 23,366
I wasn't trolling. Well, I guess I said a something really stupid, didn't I?

Not you.  You're not the troll so don't worry about it.  I'm sure it was meant for somebody else.

But I think you posted on the wrong page.  This is the V-Moda M-100 headphone thread not the Matrix M-Stage amp page.  You probably want this page.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/475618/matrix-m-stage-amp-review-simple-cheap-and-excellent

If you were interested in using the M-100 for gaming I'm sure there are several people here that can comment on that aspect.

Enjoy your headphone quest and don't worry about saying stupid stuff, if you go through these threads you'll find all kinds of stupid stuff being said.  Just have fun with it!

Dec 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #17,868 of 23,366

I wasn't trolling. Well, I guess I said a something really stupid, didn't I?

Not you.  You're not the troll so don't worry about it.  I'm sure it was meant for somebody else.

But I think you posted on the wrong page.  This is the V-Moda M-100 headphone thread not the Matrix M-Stage amp page.  You probably want this page.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/475618/matrix-m-stage-amp-review-simple-cheap-and-excellent

If you were interested in using the M-100 for gaming I'm sure there are several people here that can comment on that aspect.

Enjoy your headphone quest and don't worry about saying stupid stuff, if you go through these threads you'll find all kinds of stupid stuff being said.  Just have fun with it!

I took a break of Head-fi after 9 months of insane use, so I was afraid I was saying something dumb.

Second, I am on the right thread, but I am better now taking a look at the M-Stage thread, thanks!

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #17,869 of 23,366
@DeeToti That's ^^^ who I was talking about.

Dec 15, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #17,872 of 23,366
  jus triing to help

hahah okay thanks bro. super helpful going on a product appreciation thread & making inflammatory comments.

if you said something along the lines of: "from my experience there are better alternatives to the M100 for metal" ... that would have been helpful.

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #17,876 of 23,366
I spent the remainder of my life as a 15 year old listening to V-Moda M100s, until 12:01am, where I turned 16.
Happy birthday to me.

Dec 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #17,879 of 23,366
I just purchased these headphones for $227 after some promotions amazon had given me.  I have had the m80's for a week now, and thought they sounded amazing, but my ears are a little to sensitive for them, so I went bigger.  These are my first "expensive" headphones; I previously had the S4A in-ears.  Hope these are as good as everyone makes them out to be.  As I have really sensitive ears, should I just go ahead and buy the XL pads?  Do they dramatically increase comfort?

Dec 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #17,880 of 23,366
I just purchased these headphones for $227 after some promotions amazon had given me.  I have had the m80's for a week now, and thought they sounded amazing, but my ears are a little to sensitive for them, so I went bigger.  These are my first "expensive" headphones; I previously had the S4A in-ears.  Hope these are as good as everyone makes them out to be.  As I have really sensitive ears, should I just go ahead and buy the XL pads?  Do they dramatically increase comfort?
Comfort, isolation and sound quality are improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back